UGC Catalog Application Portfolio

A few notes:

• All of these meshes can be imported to Roblox Studio.
  • Most meshes fit the size limit for UGC. Any that exceed 1.2k verts are marked with an asterisk (*).
  • Some of these concepts were just for practice and added to show extra experience. These are not intended for use in the catalog and are marked with a caret (^).
  • The concept sets are in order of creation from oldest to newest. Thus, the most basic hats are at the beginning.

#001A - Low Poly Tophat

A new take on a timeless classic. Inspired by the insanely popular flat-shaded style used by most modern simulator games on Roblox.

#001B* - High Poly Tophat

A much more round looking tophat, without the shading issues of the earlier versions.

#001C - Beveled Tophat

Rounded edges add extra sophistication

#002A - Traditional Double Monocles

Double the monocles, double the sophistication. Unfortunately, Roblox doesn’t seem to make it easy to add partial transparency to meshes, so this concept will likely never be available on Roblox

#002B*^ - Cartoony Monocles

All one shade for each section. Does not require partial transparency.

#002C - Gold Tinted Double Monocles

Double the monocles, double the sophistication. Show off your incredible wealth with these gold-tinted lenses.

#003A - Classic Cartoony Tophat

Made with all of the classically exaggerated proportions of a cartoon tophat (:tophat:).

#003B - Tophat of Avarice

Only for the richest of the rich! The Robux symbol could be replaced by a stack of gold bars to make it compliant with the currently unknown UGC guidelines.

#004A - Tutorial Top Hat - Intermediate Level

I recently wrote a tutorial on how to make the cartoony top hats that I am so fond of and wanted to show off the example I ended up with. This is from the intermediate expansion. If I am accepted into the UGC program, I hope to make tutorials for at least some of my hats in the hopes of helping more developers to learn how to use Blender.

#004B - Tutorial Top Hat - Advanced Level

I recently wrote a tutorial on how to make the cartoony top hats that I am so fond of and wanted to show off the example I ended up with. This is from the final advanced expansion. If I am accepted into the UGC program, I hope to make tutorials for at least some of my hats in the hopes of helping more developers to learn how to use Blender.

#005 - Cyber Headset

Fresh from the future, with a static heads-up display. Now with 50% more technobabble.

#006 - NASA Pin

Support your favorite space agency in style! Note that permission will be obtained from NASA prior to publishing.

12 Likes