UGC Concept #6 - Blue Phoenix Sword

Hi!

I’ve already posted this in “What are you working on currently? (2021)” Thread, but this time it will also have images on the full PBR conversion I’ve done for it so I will display that first. This is a UGC concept which I’m also using to display in my professional portfolio, the portfolio version is sitting around 2400 tris at the moment and because of that there are some shading artifacts on the normal map. This is caused by the low amount of geometry I have on the mesh; a limitation of normal maps. I may consider fixing this in the future though. You can also find more of my concepts (including this one!) on my twitter here: https://twitter.com/LambdaCrux. Or my main portfolio!: [UGC Portfolio] LambdaCrux's Portfolio

I’ve also changed the pattern on the blade a bit, the UGC version of the blade pattern just doesn’t work well with PBR, so without further ado here are images of both versions!

PBR:

UGC Version:

HlaB876

27 Likes

WOW! Amazing details! Love the design, keep up the great work!

nice sword! hope it becomes a real thing

Amazing!! I like its color combination.

Incredible! Love the colors and the design. The details are absolutely astonishing. I love it.

Ok, honestly that is EPIC!!! Coolest sword I have ever seen no joke :slight_smile: Believe it or not, I have never used the word EPIC to describe something on this forum before, this is sooo cool! Amazing job, I have no clue how I would start to make that.

That looks like something from Valorant or Overwatch! Extremely overkill for Roblox, keep up the good work!

I love the detail on this sword, it could probably be used as a gear in-game too!

Honestly, I Don’t Know What To Say It’s Just So Awesome And Cool, Really Love The Design And The Color :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Keep Up The Great Work! :wink:

Great topology, great textures, great model, great tris count, 9.999/10 cause I’m funny.