[UGC Portfolio] LambdaCrux's Portfolio

Hello! & Welcome to my UGC Portfolio!

Here you will see my current UGC Concepts, I will update this continually as I produce more and more concepts! I have also decided to post my older work here as well as my current WIP work of my professional portfolio so I can demonstrate my work outside of just UGC concepts.

About Me:

I am a 3D Hard Surface artist that has recently graduated from university and now currently working as a freelance artist. I spent the majority of last year just building up my skills further as I set new standards for myself regarding modeling & texturing. Progress has been quite rapid and I’m very quickly learning new skills, workflows & methodologies that I will exploit when it comes to creating new pieces of art.

Contact Me:

Discord: Alectfenrir#7288

You may also find more images & details about my concepts here on Twitter!: https://twitter.com/LambdaCrux

UGC Concepts

All renders are 1024x1024 in texture, in game screenshots are 256x256!

UGC Concept 6: Blue Phoenix Sword

HlaB876

Hilt With SurfaceAppearance Enabled

PBR version seen in image uses 1024x1024 maps.

UGC Concept 5: Elegant Dragon Cloak

Tris: 2028
Verts: 1194

10lylFI

UGC Concept 4: Anubian Helm

Tris: 1506
Verts: 793

UGC Concept 3: Purple Bladed Tonfas

Tris: 1030
Verts: 559
Each

b962d46b9f134b5614fbbb07c34a5d14

UGC Concept 2: ConvergenceSword

Tris: 1582
Verts: 793

UGC Concept 1: Ornate Cloak

Tris: 2188
Verts: 1096

Professional Work
Blue Phoenix Sword (PBR Iteration)

Barrett M107

Low & Textured:

High Poly:

Beretta M92FS

Wireframe:

Turntable video:

Texture Breakdown:

Spitfire MK IXc (WIP)

Old Work

17 Likes

looking sick!! I hope to see your creations on the cathalog soon!

4 Likes

Stunning work! Keep up stuff like this and you’ll eventually get into the program for sure!

2 Likes

hey!

Your work is amazing, I am looking for someone of your ability be sure to hit me up on my discord jz#6969

1 Like

Those are some pretty awesome designs!

I really hope you applied to the UGC program, since applications are still open. Best of luck, and hope you make it in the program. :grin: :+1:

1 Like