UGC Concept: Futuristic Cowboy

Recently I made a UGC Concept named Futuristic Cowboy and I would like to know what you guys think about it.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-3

Question: Which of these 5 concepts did you like the most? :eyes:

If you liked it and wants to see more awesome creations that I did, feel free to check my portfolio or my Twitter

Thank you for looking! & Have an awesome day! :wave:

8 Likes

I don’t really like it to be honest

1 Like

Now that just looks stunning, the style is so clean and good to look at! It’s decently detailed for a low poly accessory, and the colors are just the way they need to be!

1 Like

What you didn’t like about the concept? The style or the theme?

1 Like

Remember, always keep it compatible with other accessories!

1 Like

Looks very cool indeed! Very unique and epic concept. To add to this, it is very revolutionary to the way we see the Roblox Avatar Marketplace. Though I’d have to admit though the collar should be included in the mask or hat, or scraped all together, as I don’t think people will buy the collar separately from the package.
10/10

Also, did you make the trailer and gif? Looks way better then the advertisements of products I get today on the television.

2 Likes

All I have to say is that this is REALLY impressive!

Keep making these awesome UGC and posting them on the Developer Forum!

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate your feedback.:happy1:
About the collar, I was thinking to make the collar and the mask together but it wasn’t looking :100:, and I tought that the person would like to se the collar and the mask separates.

The gif and the teaser were made by me. It took a little to create something to match the theme of the concept, but I am very happy with the result of it and that you liked it :wink:

1 Like