UGC items Completely Disappearing when Uploading to a Group

Reproduction Steps

As of now most of us UGC creators don’t know the cause. However, we do know that it is a display issue and only happens when uploading to a group and not a profile.

Expected Behavior

You should be able to see the items you uploaded in your inventory, or group store under show offsale items.

Actual Behavior

As you can see in the image none of my recent uploads are showing up in my group catalog, or my inventory unless they were uploaded before the given time period below. However, it is drastically impacting UGC creators uploading scheduele and income. Once you upload the UGC item to the platform it is like the item completley disappears into thin air and is no longer available at all, unless you have the link provided which is very uncommon for UGC creators to use. Also, you cannot see these items in the avatar creation tab either.

Workaround

There is some such as having a link which is extrememly unlikely to keep/have especially when you are uploading 50 plus items. Additionally, the group audit works, but it is extremely tedious to navigate through. Also, to top it off if we do manage to access the hidden item to put onsale, we have to buy our own item we have uploaded as seen here credits to 4s_by.

Issue Area: Catalog Assets
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-09-24 00:09:00 (-04:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-10-02 00:10:00 (-04:00)

11 Likes

Moving this from #bug-reports:catalog-asset-bugs to #bug-reports:website-bugs since this appears to be an issue with UGC uploading flow, not with Roblox-authored catalog assets. (see category description for more details on what goes where!)

1 Like

Hey there,

Just following up on this - the team is actively working on this bug. We appreciate the extended patience & will circle back once this has been resolved. Thank you!

Regards,
EnchantressWillow
Developer Relations

1 Like

Hi again!

Circling back here: this bug has now been resolved. Thank you for your extended patience.

Huge shoutout to our engineers for working diligently on this!

Regards,
EnchantressWillow
Developer Relations

2 Likes