UGC Program: Expanding Creation and Monetization with Avatar Bodies and Heads

This sounds like hell waiting to happen, considering how much of a flustercluck UGC for accessories at the moment. There should be a good decent few at least that’ll make it worth it though.

R15 only BLOWS

6 Likes

That would be bad, the majority of Roblox users don’t know how to make accessories, let alone avatars. I think it’s the best they added it while UGC program is still app-based because it gives Roblox time to improve the way they work, and find better ways for newer people to understand how this works.

2 Likes

This is roblox UGC now…
A 2D Image from the internet… How are these people getting into the UGC program its crazy…

18 Likes

Only thing would be to allow custom rigs other than r15 only, please look into this, would make things much easier

3 Likes

Why do you think Noble_Draoconian would even include private parts in the first place? It’s a dragon for crying out loud. :sob:

3 Likes

Why would anyone include private parts on a human?

3 Likes

Cant wait to see the glue face animated

3 Likes

Honestly, I really do not like these new types of characters. Hear me out, I’m fine with realistic avatars, but why upgrade the quality if you’re gonna make these look like big-headed fat 9-year-olds? The dark souls type characters look much better, and I don’t mind if the quality is much worse than the ones actually in the dark souls series. The lego-like characters look much better than these built-weird kids.

6 Likes

That’s not what im saying. You seem to be misreading it.

Roblox wants packages to have a modesty layer, I’m explaining that they’re likely going to require a dragon package to also have one, as it’s a humanoid-shaped dragon.

Again I’m not saying noble would add bits, obviously they wouldn’t. but roblox being roblox will likely want a modesty later, because well, it’s roblox.

4 Likes

the worst hands down of course

3 Likes

It’s good, I hope people can create more creative accessories :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this is definitely a lie, probably like 50% or smth. and don’t you force R6 accounts that aren’t active to be R15?

5 Likes

Shocker, they’re pumping up their own numbers.

1 Like

I would definitely say the layer clothing market is not dead in the slightest. Lots of people use it, heck I use it and prefer it over classic clothing to hide the R15 joints.

1 Like

Will we be able to use 2d classic clothes on them as well?

2 Likes

Didnt you check the statistics to see if this claim´s true?

Anyways it´s not a lie,when they mean by 98% they mean nearly everyone have R15 by default with the exception of 2% of the R6 users. New players even use R15.

4 Likes

What time is the rollout supposed to happen? It’s 5 PM PST and it’s still not rolled out.

2 Likes

Probably won’t be today honestly

2 Likes

Came out minutes after I posted this, lol.

1 Like

I could see that 98% statistic being realistic, R15 is pretty popular among us younger users, who didn’t get nostalgia for R6.

5 Likes