Ugh_Lily's Admin Panel [Open Source] [updated]

If it does work, can you make sure to tell us here? I haven’t tried it myself yet!

1 Like

Will do, I’ll leave a place file for you & anyone else who wants to try this.

2 Likes

Worked, thanks to @Sublivion!
Place file for those of you that are struggling with it: Panel Fixed.rbxl (68.7 KB)

Are Announcements view-able to the public? Has that been tested?

• Yes, I’ve tested it too.

Note that my code will not work in studio (there’s no real need for it to) because the player does not join after the server starts.

3 Likes

This is wonderful! I love all the subtle details, especially for when you select how long the user id banned for. Nice work! Also, very generous how you make it open source and free!

1 Like

Thanks!

(also, I remember you, you made the arrest system for Sunset V5).

1 Like

Yeah, rip that. I love your ui design.
(we can talk on discord if you want twinqle#4224)

Awesome work! May use this later.

The design for this is awesome and I’d recommend using this panel!

2 Likes

Says the competition. :laughing:
Looks surprisingly nice.

1 Like

@Sublivion Can you adjust your script to allow it to for work Group Admins too?

1 Like

The script should work with group admins too because it uses the same function to check whether or not a user is an admin as the rest of the admin server code.

1 Like

Unless I am being dumb, the script isn’t working for me.

Am I correct is saying I need to put the LilyPanel INSIDE the script called GameServer?

Do the announcement things go to every server, like :broadcast command in HD admin? Anyway, looks very nice. Thinking of implementing into my game. Thanks if you answer the question!

1 Like

Yes, and the code I provided should be at the bottom of the GameServer script. Keep in mind this will not work in studio test, only in a live game. Works perfectly for me so I don’t see why it shouldn’t work for you.

Love the UI style, it would be good if you could add a dark mode.

2 Likes

Use the place I provided, it’s done for you.
(Panel Fixed.rbxl (68.7 KB))

@Sublivion I just added it to my game (I was on holiday). I’ve noticed that once you reset that Panel can no longer be accessed. Advice?