Uhhh....What is happening here?

(Sorry if this in the wrong section, I can’t seem to get it on the right section)

So I was just wondering around, playing roblox, nothing out of the world, when I decided to play “Theme Park Tycoon 2” but when I triedto join the game, the “Play” button, wasn’t there…just, the thumbnail, the Like vs Dislike ratio, favorites, and other stuff fro a game page, everything except the “Play” button.

I tried refreshing, nothing, I decided to go to another game…and then this message popped up.!
ahhhh

Can someonetell me what this is? Because I’m not sure what it is, it pops up every now and then, sadly I’ve got screenshots about, “The Play button not appearing”, but I think you guys will get the picture here.

–P.S:If this is happening to you aswell, tell me your story.

Hey, just a note here…

Documentation Requests is for a lack of Developer Hub/Wiki information about certain things.

Please move your post to the appropriate category.

1 Like

Roblox breaks now and then, but just in case, mind posting the link to the page you are trying to access?

I’m trying, but I don’t know how.

Click the pencil to edit your post. You should be able to move it there.

I see many topics, but none of them are to roblox bugs…

https://www.roblox.com/request-error?id=7ddbf2c3-d570-4290-b28b-e3b248dc11d1&mode=&code=

New Members are unable to post in the relevant category. It needs to be moved by a top contributor

This wouldn’t go in a Roblox bug report anyway. There have been multiple reports about this. Since you are only a new member, you cannot create bug report threads on your own. I’d recommend looking at and replying to [ROBLOXCRITICAL] Users are unable to join existing/new servers on games since there’s already a thread about this there.

Oh…Well I just wait until someone puts this in the right category?

Well, thanks, I’ve gotten that bug aswell, kinda similar, but the only difference between that one and this one is that this is on the website, that one is trying to join the game.
(And yes I’ve seen the tweet of Roblox saying about that.)

Try going to this link: https://www.roblox.com/games/69184822/Theme-Park-Tycoon-2

Huh, guess that worked, thanks buddy! Can always count on the Roblox Community. :smiley:

1 Like

This is not an excuse. Please do not abuse the forum categories. Every category has guidelines for what should and should not be posted in them. If you do not have access to the right category of your post, either:

• Follow the procedure set out in the New Member FAQ to get your post approved for that category.
  • Or, refrain from posting it at all.

In any case, do not post in the wrong category regardless.

Please read about Documentation Requests here to understand why this is inappropriately categorized:

Make sure to categorize your posts appropriately or they will get locked and unlisted from the forum.

Please also read the rest of the rules before continuing to use this forum. Your post title is not appropriate, it is clickbaity and vague.

1 Like