UI Designer Main Page! 4+ Years Experience! Spring Sale! 60% off!

Hey there! My name is Platinum. I am a very experienced UI Designer and GFX Designer.

I’ve been working with UI for over 6 years now on Roblox, and I am also a newer GFX designer with about 2 years in the field. I can do UI in most styles, (e.g. low poly, med poly, and realistic poly)

I will be capable to use my skills in order to work in accordance with your needs.

PREVIOUS EXAMPLES

I’ve been working with games for a long time, and I’ve worked on games like Overlord(Unreleased), Run A Business!(Unreleased), and Space Racer(Unreleased). These games have been in development for little amounts of time, and especially in the game “Space Racer” by Keen1fy, I’ve received great reviews and many compliments.

MY WORK AND EXAMPLES

Showcasing's
  1. Credit Card Page - Organic
  2. Clothing Shop - Minimalist
  3. Social Media Concept - Modern Dark Aesthetic

NOTE! Over the coming months, more examples will be provided!

Games

Coming Soon!

LICENSING

by

NOTICE: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License

CLICK THIS LINK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CREATIVE COMMONS!

I HAVE ALSO USED WATERMARKLY TO PREVENT STEALING OR USING THE SNIP TOOL TO STEAL.

WEBSITES I USED

1. FOR THIS POST:

2. FOR MY UI DESIGNS:

REQUESTED PAYMENT

I am currently only accepting ROBUX as a payment method. I WILL NOT accept percentage or USD as payment. You will be allowed up to 5 days of wait time if you cannot immediately afford it. Proof of funds is required.

Mini UI Package (0-3 Frames) - 300 R$ - 600 R$ 120 R$ - 240 R$

Tiny UI Package (4-9 Frames) - 1,000 R$ - 1,700 R$ 400 R$ - 680 R$

Normal UI Package (10-19 Frames) - 2,000 R$ - 4,500 R$ 800 R$ - 1800 R$

Chief UI Package (20-30 Frames) - 7,500 R$ - 20,000 R$ 3000 R$ - 8000 R$

FOR PAYMENTS LARGER THAN 30 FRAMES, CONTACT ME AND WE WILL ATTEMPT TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!

FORMATS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED

To limit the amount of scams and attempted scams as much as possible, I will only be accepting payment in these formats:

1.) 50 : 50 | 50% of payment upfront AND 50% of payment after completion

2.) 100 : 0 | 100% of payment upfront

3.) 20 : 80 | 20% of payment upfront AND 80% of payment after completion

TERMS OF SERVICE

1. ATTEMPTING TO SCAM, LOOPHOLE, OR COMMUNICATE RUDELY TO ME WILL RESULT IN A TERMINATED REQUEST, AND A REPORT TO ROBLOX.

2. ATTEMPTING TO STEAL MY UI DESIGNS VIOLATES THE CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE, AND WILL RESULT IN A 15,000 R$ PER FRAME FINE, AND MAY RESULT IN A REPORT TO ROBLOX.

3. I WILL NOT BE HELP RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF ROBUX OR DAMAGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT IF THE TERMS OF SERVICE IS VIOLATED.

4. TAKING MY WORK AND NOT PAYING FOR IT WILL RESULT IN FURTHER TERMINATED REQUESTS AND A REPORT TO ROBLOX FOR ATTEMPTING A SCAM.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

1. I WILL NOT BE ADDING LICENSES TO YOUR WORK, IF YOU WISH TO ADD LICENSES TO YOUR WORK, YOU WILL SEE TO IT YOURSELF.

2. I AM NOT OFFERING TWEENING OR ANY FORM OF SCRIPTING TO YOUR WORK. IF YOU WISH TO ADD ANY, YOU MUST FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT.

3. I WILL NOT BE COLLABORATING WITH OTHER DEVELOPERS WITH THIS WORK! ALL OF MY DESIGNS WILL BE SOLELY CREATED BY ME.

4. I WILL CREATE YOUR UI DESIGN BASED ON THE DESCRIPTION YOU PROVIDE TO ME! IF THE RESULT ISN’T WHAT YOU WANTED, I WILL RE-DO YOUR WORK ONCE FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE! IF IT IS STILL NOT WHAT YOU’VE ASKED FOR, YOU WILL RECIEVE A 50% DISCOUNT TO PURCHASE AGAIN, ANY OTHER THAN THAT IS FULL PRICE.

5. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A 5 DAY/120 HOUR GRACE PERIOD FOR PAY! THIS SHOULD ONLY BE USED IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY, THE TIME WOULD START AFTER COMPLETION.

CONTACT

Roblox Developer Forum: @OfficialPlatinumMan

Roblox Chat: @OfficialPlatinumMan

Guilded: @OfficialPlatinumMan

Gmail: offplatinumman@gmail.com

I will not be using Discord as a form of contact, because of past experiences with disrespect and annoyances. If you have another form of contact you’d like to refer to me, I’d love to hear it.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

• YOUR ACCOUNT WAS CREATED IN 2023! HOW DO YOU HAVE 6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE?

• This isn’t my first account! My first account goes by the name of DizzyKiller2222, and that account was created in 2016.

• REALLY? IF IT WAS CREATED IN 2016, YOU WOULD HAVE 8 YEARS! NOT 6 YEARS!

• I started creating UI Designs and creating games 2 years into my Roblox journey, not immediately.

• WHY AREN’T YOU USING YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT? HOW DO WE KNOW YOU AREN’T LYING?

• Well the simple answer to this is, I have no way to prove that DizzyKiller2222’s account belongs to me, and the reason I am not currently on that account is because I got locked out of it because I forgot my password.

• HOW DID YOU LEARN UI DESIGN? WHAT IF I WANT TO FOLLOW SUIT?

• I learned UI Design from self-teaching and frequent practice. You can start learning by looking above under my “Websites Used” category, and maybe watching some YouTube videos. I recommend these YouTubers for some guidance: gfxcomet, slicedmelon, Shiaste, and mexual

• WHERE CAN I FIND MOTIVATION OR INSPIRATION TO MAKE UI DESIGNS! WHAT IF I CANNOT FIND ANY?

• If you’re looking for inspiration you can search Roblox UI Design Showcase on YouTube or you browse this developer forum post to find out what other UI Designers are working on.

• WHAT IF I WANT TO GET HIRED SOMEDAY? OR EVEN HIRE SOMEBODY ELSE? WHERE CAN I GET HIRED BY SOMEONE FOR COMMISIONS, PART-TIME JOBS, OR EVEN LONG-TERM JOBS? AND WHERE CAN I HIRE OTHERS AT?

• First of all, the original way to do it is to do it is to go on the Roblox Talent Hub and there you will find people to hire you. Another way to do it is to get hired on Discord. There are many servers on Discord for you to show off your designs, and even get hired.

RATING AND REVIEWS

0 / 10

According to 0 reviews!

RECENT REVIEWS:

Coming Soon!

UPDATE LOG

Release: 2 . 16 . 24 | 9:27 P.M. EST(:us:)

:sob:

what does that mean @BrAlMeSo_Mc?

it just feels :sob: when you forget your password and lose all you made on your previous acc. that’s it.

yeah, it was super annoying, I am trying to get it back though.

1 Like

NEW SPRING SALE!

60% off ALL PRODUCTS FOR NOW UNTIL APRIL 1ST!

If you’d like to purchase, I would gladly accept!

Sale will be increased if necessary