UICorner [Live]

Hahaha, 9-slice still has its place :wink:

2 Likes

Indeed. The performance impacts are more than you would want in a clean Roblox game.

EDIT: In UICorner, of course

2 Likes

YES! I need this. Now it is simple to round your GUIs :smiley:

Circular minimaps, here we come!

1 Like

1 Like

Yes, it wasn’t there for me.
Anyways the issue has been resolved. Roblox Studio had an update and it finally showed up. Thanks for the help though!

I can already imagine the application of this in viewport teleporters.

Spoiler for those who don't want to render a GIF

Teleportation has never been so beautiful. At least it would be if I actually knew how to make one of these things.

6 Likes

Wow I have been waiting for an official update for this for so long. I no longer need to use plugins or custom make my UI anymore to create rounded edges!

I think it looks cool! The fact that now you can do now a rounded GUI play button. There have been different plugins to do it but this time is much better.

Are the aliased edges intentional?

Roblox:

Image editing software:

As you can see the edges remain the same color in the image editing software. Having the edges aliased makes the ui elements look like the have fuzzy borders. This is super apparent on images as the edges hardly match the image.

10 Likes

Yep. I am facing the same problem as well. In that case, even if you change zindex, it doesnt work.

1 Like

This just made UI Design a lot easier. Thank you for this.

I just love this…
How…
This…
Was…
Possible…
Roblox?

Is this maybe magic lol? No, its really the best UIConstraintUpdate ever (after. UIRatioConstraint and all the other UI)

1 Like

This update is amazing. I used Roundify before but I would like to know if “ClipDescendants” will work with UICorner, because currently, this is a bit annoying:

3 Likes

Apparently when I use it on a frame eg. a ChatGreen one, this happens.

It will cut the frame and looks bad. Any solution or should I just use a custom frame?

1 Like

this is big brain
thank you
:ok_hand:

1 Like

No, it doesn’t and it won’t change soon.

2 Likes

:crab: ding dong roundify is gone :crab:

i’m kidding, uicorner isn’t perfect

5 Likes

FINALLY! Thx ROBLOX! THIS IS ASTOUNDING! A world of opportunities just with this addition.

LOL. All beta features mean that they’re not released. So naturally they will not appear in-game because they’re not ready yet.

1 Like