UIPageLayout Issues

Not sure if this is a bug or just something I’ve done wrong. But recently there has been an issue with my UIPageLayouts when I change the page.

Before this was happening the GUI worked like this: https://twitter.com/_Tom_atoes/status/1092084325963706368

After this started happening:

No changes where made to the GUI’s properties.

Do you have any other items under your frame except from the UIPageLayout object itself and the UIObjects?

The GUI Objects only have an Aspect Ratio Constraint in them.

Have you tried reverting in case it could be an issue on your end?

Yes, still the same result.

Glad to see I’m not the only one experiencing this.

1 Like

You should make a repro file and see if its consistent that way?
If it doesn’t work, then post it as bugs.

Do you know about when this issue started happening? Hours, days, weeks? Your tweet is from 3 weeks ago - I assume the issue began sometime in between then and now?

If you can send me a place file or a link to your game I can investigate, although feel free to check if it’s anything on your end first.

I’d say around 2 weeks ago, but seems like @TheRings0fSaturn is having the same issue. Here is the file for the GUI gui2.rbxm (28.5 KB)

1 Like

This really seems to be occurring with any UIPageLayout - regardless of settings.

I was wondering why the UIPageLayout had such a bad transition when it wrapped back around.

There’s another post from 14 days ago about UIPageLayout.PageEnter/Leave/Stopped simply not firing. Possibly related?

For now I just connected GetPropertyChangedSignal to CurrentPage changing to achieve the same effect as PageEnter

Change the tween to

LastFrame:TweenSize(UDim2.new(0.1, 0, 0.225, 0), Enum.EasingDirection.InOut, Enum.EasingStyle.Sine, 0.5)
			CurrentPage:TweenSize(UDim2.new(0.3, 0, 0.7, 0), Enum.EasingDirection.InOut, Enum.EasingStyle.Sine, 0.5)

Aaaand I just realized how old this post is -_-