UIStroke - Studio Beta (UPDATE: re-enabled)

Will we ever be able to add custom fonts?

1 Like

Well, there’s still such crucial features that lack in Roblox’s UI. For example, the most you can get with masking is using a ScrollingFrame, and rectangular shapes will only go so far if you want your UI to use any kinds of angles.

1 Like

Happy UI designer noises :smiley: *

2 Likes

Hey @Tiffblocks what’s our progress report on this?

1 Like

This will help alot now with making cool looking GUIS

Beta is available again and should hopefully stick around this time.

Most of the known bugs should be resolved, although Scale-based sizing support is still missing.

8 Likes

Thank you, Can’t wait to get my hands on this once again!

are you sure
it literally doesnt even work
yes i enabled the beta

You’ll need Studio updated to the latest version, which was released this morning. If you go to File → About, it should say version 472. If you’re already on that version, then you should only need to restart Studio.

2 Likes

Restart your studio, It worked just fine on my half.

works now, thanks for the help

1 Like

This is a cool thing, please add this asap when it gets finished I love this feature

5 Likes

This is amazing! Also can’t wait for the release date for public games!

This is what I done so far;

In-Game

In-Studio

This is a amazing feature I am glad this finally got added into Roblox! Now have to wait until it’s in actual games! if anyone knows the release date please let me know!

4 Likes

I’ve been able to Improve my UI a ton with this new feature, I’m currently In the process of revamping all the UI I have in my game to fit this new property.

Updated Shop | Current Progress

Old Shop

7 Likes

In the future, is it possible for the thickness property to scale with the size of the Gui object?

I had recommended to tiff shortly after it went out of beta that they should convert the number value to a UDim like we have in UICorner. She said she’ll talk to her team about it but it may come in a future update. I hope :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

man, add some color to the updated ui it looks dead

Area’s using the UIStroke will be controlled by the users UIColor that they have set in there settings.
It’ll have more color in-game

4 Likes

Can we expect to see an update on the alignment of the stroke? Center, outside, or inside?

Did this get disabled again? It’s not showing in my roblox studio anymore

2 Likes