Ultimate Trolling GUI?

So my game basically got banned for having something called “Ultimate Trolling GUI”

I literally have no idea what that is. I custom made every single GUI and my close friends scripted everything.

Does anyone know what it is and how it got into my game? Like any backdoor plugins maybe?
I didn’t use free models for my game though I did run a command script to bring ROBLOX CATALOG items into my game.

7 Likes

Please put this in #development-discussion. And it’s probably from a free model or a plugin.

@Mysterious_Myth11 No, this topic is in the right place.

UTG is a sort of admin command panel used for (you guessed it) trolling. Things that could have happened:

1. Maybe you accidentally inserted the model
  2. A malicious plugin you have installed might be a virus
  3. Maybe one of your friends inserted it by accident

Also, check if you can find any scripts via the explorer that might be related to this. If nothing related exists in-studio, playtest and try searching for it locally.

3 Likes

@DaDude_89
Thanks for the response.
Luckily I’m a 3 man dev team so it’s a closely knit group. I am questioning my friends now.
The only plugins I have are really known ones such as moon animator e.t.c.

Maybe it was from a model?
Do you know if this type of thing is unbannable seeing as it honestly was not my fault

It should be unbannable, though I’m not sure how to contact support about unban requests.

Before you make any requests though, check if something like this is actually happening and it’s not just a mistake on Roblox’s side. Can you click on Manage Plugins and take a screenshot of any installed plugins you have?

These are all plugins I’ve had for possibly 6-8 months with no issues at all.

I’m guessing maybe a free model was added somewhere and it messed everything up.
Thought I must admit, the same game that got banned has been banned before then unbanned due to a mistake on ROBLOX’s side.

I’m honestly not sure on which it could be

1 Like

All your plugins seem to be fine! Try these:

1. Search for any scripts or models in Explorer and delete anything suspicious that you
    or your team didn’t personally create and you don’t entirely know what they do.
  2. If there’s nothing there, try playtesting and searching again in the explorer for anything that seems to be added when the client/server starts up.

Other than that I’m not entirely sure what it could be :grimacing:

UTG used to be an actual exploit so many that’s the reason?

You can see UTG in several of the content creator Flamingo’s videos. He uses it to troll in roleplay games. It is usually given to him. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This happened to me a few months ago. I was banned for 7 days for making an office game which had no trolling GUI? I believe it was a plugin or free model with a virus.