Unable To Edit Developer Products

So, since few hours, I’ve been encountering with developer products only on my groups.

I can’t edit them and it keep returning error:
“product is created by another user”
Or
“You are not authorized to access one of the requested resources.”

I tried to remove any extension, logout from website, creating new devproduct, and I still have this issue
(Screen below):

13 Likes

I’m having this same issue as well. I tried doing it in studio too and I kept getting this error logged in the output:

Failed builtin_GameSettings.rbxm.GameSettings.Pages.MonetizationPage.Controllers.MonetizationController:215: HttpResponse = { responseTimeMs : 373.490571975708, responseCode : 403, responseBody : { errorCode : UnauthorizedProductAccess, errorMessage : The user is not authorized to access Developer Product with ID: PRODUCTID ., field : Developer Product: PRODUCTID }, requestOptions : { Headers : table: 0xfa76500d8680ae06, Url : https://apis.roblox.com/developer-products/v1/universes/UNIVERSEID/developerproducts/DEVPRODUCTID/update, Method : POST, Body : {“name”:“test product”,“priceInRobux”:“10”} } }

3 Likes

I’ve also encountered this recently. It seems to work perfectly fine for non group created games (even though I’m the owner of the group). I tried turning team create off to see if that would help. Nope.

Hopefully this can be fixed soon because it’s very annoying.

Still not fixed atm :/. Could be nice if it get fixed today

My developer products are being sold as a commission I’m pretty sure. I can create them but I cannot edit them, and when they’re bought they are not showing up in the groups sale page. However I earn an extremely small fraction of the sale.

ok so now bug is… fixed but not really

it work only for some product

Same here, I’m also having this issue. For me it seems like old developer products can be edited just fine but new ones I’ve created give the errors you listed.

Hello, we are investigating the issue. Does anyone have an issue with older developer products or does this issue only apply to newly creates ones?

1 Like

New for me. Trying to create them gives me the error listed here

Hi, I’m looking into this. I believe I have the root cause but the fix is a little bit tricky. It is isolated to developer products created within the week for group owned games. I am actively working on a fix.

1 Like

Just wanted to add on that the group and game I’m experiencing this issue with is from 2013. Hope this helps give you more ideas on how to fix this.

I’m experiencing this issue on a player owned game which I have edit access to. I can’t test if the issue exists for existing developer products as the product I tried to create was the first one created for that game.

When I initially created the developer product (roughly 24 hours ago), it let me create it but said that the image failed to upload. I’ll ask the owner of the experience to try uploading the image themself and I’ll get back to you when they respond.

Hopefully this issue can be resolved soon :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Any update on this?

Developer products bought by players are not displayed on purchase logs of the group and they don’t go into pending robux either. It’s a major issue at the moment because it looks like we’re getting robbed. Note: this only happens on groups and dev products for me, the gamepasses seem to be fine. Only the commission is earned, the analytics page say otherwise, showing the exact amount of robux supposed to be pending.

Please get back to this and fix it asap, it looks like Roblox is taking our Robux.

The issue has been resolved for me! Hopefully the patch rolls out to everyone shortly.

Seems to be fixed now however the previous robux is completly lost, they do not appear in the pending! They’re still stuck in the analytics page.

Hello, I still cannot edit developer products! I’d like a update please as I don’t want to move everything to a new game.