Unable to open Roblox Studio on MacOs

Just reinstalled Studio and it’s now working. Thanks!

While I am not on MacOs, Studio is not working. No errors, just a white, frozen screen.

This bug is also mentioned on this topic:

This is happening to me too, and I’m on Windows 11.

1 Like

I have successfully found a workaround.

For me, whenever I tried to open studio, just a white screen came up. What I had to do was uninstall studio, then reinstall. Since studio works the first time after reinstalling (but not after), I Immediately opened an empty place, and changed the studio graphics setting to Vulkan.

So far, this has fixed it. I appreciate the tip, @hunterk1241. For those not able to access studio, this should be a good workaround for now. This error does need to be fixed though.

Edit:
Setting studio to Vulkan, unfortunately, didn’t manage to fully fix the problem.

If anyone has any questions, I would appreciate it.

@PoshKiwi So im having a similar issue on my MacOS machine: My Roblox Studio allows me to login and view my experiences, now whenever I try and open an experience that contains an active team create, it gives me this error message and doesn’t allow me to join.

It is worth noting that I have tried restarting both my computer and RS. These have not solved the issue.

EDIT: I have done a clean reinstall of the program from the website and I am still having this problem.

Error Message:

MacOS Model:

I add this post to this thread because this has never happened on my primary Windows machine, but only on my MacOS machine.

1 Like