- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
Working on a large map with various models that are repeated throughout, I created a bunch of packages for this purpose.
Each time the team create session or myself tries to publish the game, I am given this error: - Error: Cannot publish place while there are packages with unpublished changes. However, there is no orange bar at the top of the screen pointing me towards the unpublished packages, and also there is no package in the explorer that has not been updated.
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
Every time I edit my game, the orange bar directs me to the unpublished packages, I click “Get Latest Version” on each one and the orange bar goes away, but the game still cannot be saved.
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
- Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
No orange notification, can’t save error in output.
- For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.
Not sure this is necessary but i5-7600k and Radeon rx580.
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
In the last month or so.
- Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
It’s worth noting that another player can join the team create and they will be directed to the “unpublished” packages, but upon updating them the same issue occurs, no way to save and no package that needs to be updated.
Also, if this does get fixed, it would be nice if team create would prompt you when trying to leave if it is unable to save, if the output wasn’t open I could’ve clicked X and instantly lost that much work.