I am currently unable to use the “Undo Changes to Package” context menu button, as Studio automatically detects new changes after reverting the package. I’ve managed to narrow it down to cases where, within the Package, one of the parts is a union which has been resized using the Properties window.
To replicate this:
- Create a package with multiple parts
- Add a Union to the package.
- Resize one of the sides of the union, using the properties window.
- Publish the package.
- Insert another copy of the package, using the toolbox.
- Move the aforementioned package until floating-point errors cause the yellow dot and the “Undo changes to Package” button to appear.
- Press the “Undo changes to Package” button.