Unable to update badge icon

Reproduction Steps

* User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

• Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer

Press the “change” button, and try changing the icon to literally anything.

Expected Behavior

I would change the icon, and it would not error.

Actual Behavior

I change the icon, and it gives me an error. Every time. This has been going on for weeks. Only with this specific icon.

Workaround

You could create a new icon, but since my game is popular and plenty of people have the badge, I would rather just keep the current badge.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/creations/experiences/2380077519/badges/2129104684/configure
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-10-21 00:10:00 (+02:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-11-18 00:11:00 (+01:00)

6 Likes

I don’t want to be rude, but please do not create duplicate topics.
A similar topic does already exist and I found a workaround.

congrats on your popular game!

1 Like

There’s a problem with that: usually, it’s pretty hard to see if a post already exists.

1 Like

This is not the same issue, the error is different and the workaround does not work here. Also, it is almost half a year old.

3 Likes

Happening to me , it’s pretty annoying

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

I believe I fixed this problem, and a set of other peculiarities related to unexpected moderation behaviour. Apologies for not solving it earlier! Could you please try again, and confirm whether I did the right thing?

Yep, finally it works! Thank you so much

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.