Unable To View Groups On Wifi - "Unable to Load Group Info"

Hello, I am unable to fix this issue and have tried. It seems to be on my home network on any account I get on even on mobile app/ mobile website/ PC.

I can view my groups when I am on my mobile network but if I am connected to my home wifi I found it it will not let me load data from my groups causing me to not see any groups at all from my own or even search for groups.

Does anyone know any solution to this? I have restarted my router/modem etc. The only way Roblox will load my groups is if I am on mobile using my mobile internet data instead of being on my wifi. I have no idea how to fix this.

4 Likes

I think you’re facing the same issue as described in Frequent Groups Endpoint HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. I’ve also been having this issue for the past few days.

3 Likes

I have had the same issue for the last couple of days, this has limited what I can do for groups I work with/for.

1 Like

it’s really killing me cause I run big groups and this came out of no where. It only affects me on my home wifi I have to do all my group stuff now through mobile on my phone data and it’s ridiculous.

Update: Issue seems to have resolved itself as of today writing this. Unsure if Roblox fixed but it fixed for me on it’s own.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.