[UNAVAILABLE] H_mzah - Web Developer and Programmer for Hire

Does work quickly and well, I recommend

4 Likes

I’ve worked with him. He gets things done in a timely fashion, and makes sure its good quality. As a fellow programmer, I recommend.

2 Likes

Nice stuff LordHammy people should hire you to work on projects.

2 Likes

You just Script UI but not design them right?

1 Like

Correct. I do design UI but I am not offering those services at this time, currently I’m just scripting.

What about Dances for Animation?

It would be nice if you can provide rates / price range for your services

1 Like

Let’s continue this discussion in DM’s, please add me on Discord.

More examples of this mans cool animation skills:

4 Likes

Helped me with the setup of some web services today. The task was completed fast and to a fantastic standard. Hammy is an all-round great guy; I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to work with him!

3 Likes

I’m now off for the summer and as a result up for hire again. Please see the main post for more information!

Is your schedule still available?

Yes, it is. Feel free to contact me using the methods in the main post.

Hey if your interested in working in a fast-growing community, and a fast working development team: shoot me a dm on discord, rez#0003!

We work with any budget, and pay through group funds - let me know!

Added you on Discord, my user is Joven#0000! :smiley:

1 Like

Sent you a request on Discord.

1 Like

Great guy! He works fast, takes time to not only write the code, but also make the UI, and fixes any bugs there might occur. Fantastic work, would definitely recommend.

2 Likes

Just a bump to inform anyone looking to hire - I am still available! I’m looking for tasks that are not too large, as I still have around 2 weeks before university begins and I would like commissions I can complete within that time.

Please refer to the original post for examples and details of my work and contact information.

2 Likes

Hey, I own a SCP group and I need those animations. You are talented. If you wish to get hired, shoot me a DM. Thanks

-Lo08

Works quickly, efficiently, and is on top of any bug fixes needed instead of waiting a bit like many other developers. I’d highly recommend.

3 Likes

Are you still available?

30 char