Unified Marketplace Fee for Private Servers, Paid Access and Plugin Marketplace Sales

That is correct but I feel that Roblox, the people you’re paying, should do more to provide a better user experience and not leave it to the developers.

Great! Now if I ever decide to give up premium I still get equal :robux_gold: from private servers. Good job Roblox! :roblox_light:

I love these changes!

But now for the big question; When will clothing be uploadable by non-premium members?

it’s one time, you don’t have to get 350 each month maybe try doing it yearly and get 4,200 at once.

That’s not really the point, the point is that there’s no reason for the 5$ paywall to be there. Also some developers, myself included, can’t just hoard our Robux for an entire year because we have to pay bills.

Totally like this change! I think the move to allow premium members to choose their perks in a sense (as in, they get the Robux and purchase whatever they want, effectively making that their perk) is a good idea.

thank god, it was pointless to sell stuff with 90% fee, would have to make a overpriced item that people wont want to pay and get vary little back, once i forgot about the fee and got 50 out of a 500 payment… im selling the item or service, so why was roblox being payed for it…

I feel that this is kinda unfair cuz it’s not as beneficial to have premium anymore…

Also, this will likely decrease premium payouts, since not as many people are going to want premium.

Amazing! If they keep this up people will no longer need premuim to make developing profitable and sustainable!

In the game settings in studio, the Monetization tab still displays the old marketplace fee

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.