Unofficial Devforum Group Discussion

@trung509 @NapalmBombz you must join the game linked in the group to gain group access. It’s all under a bot, hence why you haven’t been accepted.

As I mentioned previously, the bot is down and there isn’t a way to get into the group right now, unless I manually accepted people (which I’d rather not do, because I just want to get the bot back up)

2 Likes

I did but it did not accept me when I clicked the button.

Ah, thanks. I see now. When do you at least anticipate the bot coming back? Like maybe 3-4 days to a week or something?

Yeah. Maybe you could just post here if the bot is back up.

I’ll post here when it’s back up and tag you guys. Estimate a week or so.

3 Likes

Almost a month later :frowning:

1 Like

The DevForum Offices’ description is confusing.

It states that “Each devforum member is able to make an office room and put whatever they want inside,” however, the topic which explains all the details is locked to regulars. I assume this is just outdated terminology, but updating the description would help with clarification.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out, I’ve updated it! It seems to be taking a bit to update on the page, but the new description is this:

Welcome to the DevForum Offices, a group showcase of our building and scripting styles and abilities.

This project has since been retired and was last relevant at a time where manually reviewed applications were the only way to join the forum. There are far too many users on the forum for this place to scale, if this project were to be revived, it’d have to be redone from the ground up.

3 Likes

Lol yeah this is taking forever

The bot has been working for a couple weeks, could you try re-requesting?

1 Like

Yeah it works now I tried it. Thanks.

Hi, it has been about a month and the description still has not updated! Perhaps you just forgot to press save?

2 Likes

hi, the bot doesn’t seem to work as I’ve tried to be accepted via the game you linked several times.