Unofficial Public Discord Server for Forum Members

Our server began in 2018 to bring together forum Members, as a way of making communications easier for everyone. With time, the server grew far more than what we expected it would.

As a result, we decided to open a small portion of the server to the public, while keeping Members in separate channels.Today, we are the largest server based on DevForum and have permanently rebranded into a Community Server.

How do I join this server?

This turns out to be incredibly quick and easy! Read the instructions below:
  • You must be over 13+, in compliance to Roblox and Discord’s terms and guidelines. If you are found to be under that age you will be removed from our server.

• If you don’t have a discord account yet, you can create one within seconds in their website.

• You are free to join our server and chat with your fellow colleagues, all you need to do is click here and use the Social Link button for discord!

• Upon joining, say !verify in #verify to get your roles. If you have any trouble verifying, contact a Server Administrator or send one of our staff a Direct Message.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Is this server owned or managed by Roblox Staff/Representatives?

• Although there are Roblox Staff in the server, it is entirely community ran and powered by you. We cannot help you with external issues either, - we are not Roblox staff - if you need to report something, please do so using the proper manners.

2. I am not a Forum member, can I join this server?

• Despite of being targeted at Members, public users are encouraged to join the server to learn more about our community.

3. Is this like a secret server?

• No, it is not, however we ask you not to share any sensitive screenshots from the server for privacy reasons, unless you have the permission of those involved in the conversation.

4. I joined the server but there are only a few people here, is this normal?

• To access the server you must have a discord account verified by RoVer, if you have any trouble verifying, contact our Server Staff.

5. I believe I’ve been moderated incorrectly, what can I do?

• Please bring the issue directly to us and we will evaluate our moderator’s action.
39 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.