Unreadable text in textbox on the 2FA login page on mobile

So I was logging in to my account a few minutes ago, when I noticed that some of the text on the 2FA page is either not visible or the text is super hard to read.

The current text that I can’t see is:

• In the box where you enter in the code, the “Enter your code (6 digit)” text is in a so grey that it is nearly impossible to read.
  • The “trust this device for 30 days” text is gone. The checkbox is still there

The rest seems to be okay.

This happens in the Roblox mobile app. I am unsure if it occurs on desktop and Xbox.

How to reproduce

1. Log out of your account.
  2. Log in with an account you have that has 2FA enabled.
  3. You will see that the text is missing.

This bug happens 100% of the time I try do this.

Expected result: The text shows up.
Actual results: Text is missing.

Here is a screenshot of the bug:

System Specifics
Operating System: Apple iOS 13.6.1
Type of phone: iPhone 6S
Roblox App Version: 2.443.409841

Related topics:

1 Like

If you zoom in on my or your photo, written in light grey is the text, saying Enter Code (6-digit).

1 Like

I believe I stated this in the bug report?

I either only skim read the topic, or that wasn’t there before.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I would rename the topic to

‘Enter your code’ text unreadable on mobile

To more accurately describe the issue, the text is not missing its simply near impossible to read.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing the issue.

It seems like after the new interface update on the mobile, it has fixed this issue with a new tab site.

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.