[Up to 200$/Month]⁣⠀[REVLO]⠀ ⠀ Revlo is looking for a Secondary Scripter!⁣ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⁣[Alternatively up to 55,000 ROBUX/Month]

Very interested! Sent friend request on discord, Synth#8715.

1 Like

Our current project is a Tycoon. (The one with sandbox building.)

Please message me on devforum.

Please do not send friend requests. Message me on DevForum instead.

Shoot me a devforum message instead please!

I am willing to apply, here is my portfolio.

1 Like

Do you need any animators? If so, hmu.

1 Like

You can follow us by joining our communications server on visible on vibe plane’s media. We post hiring posts there regularly.

Hey PatroByte, I’ve been looking for a professional dev team to join in order to become a better scripter. Every project I’ve worked on at this point I’ve had to fulfill all aspects of game development on my own. I just want to focus on scripting and become a better scripter… so I’m very interested in this position. My discord is: Revan#6694; here is my portfolio: OPEN [Builder] [Scripter] [3D modelling in blender] [Experience with terrain] TaterTech. A lot of my most recent scripting things are not visible on the portfolio, so please contact me via discord.

1 Like

Still hiring, reminder: shoot us a message on devforum.

Im interested

30charlimitbeeelikeeeeee

1 Like

Shoot us a devforum message! :wink:

Sent in an application. Although i do think 200 USD a month is quite low considering the amount of hours you may be requiring for the logic that may be needed to support the games you are making. We can discuss more if considered as an applicant.

2 Likes

We are sorry but the payment will remain a fixed 200 as we have enough qualified candidates willing to work for that amount.

3 Likes

We are still hiring. We will probably keep collecting apps for another 3-4 days and then close the applications.

Wondering whether you should apply? Don’t worry, even if you arent sure you meet the requirements, you can apply.

Still hiring! Shoot us a message!

3 days left, still hiring!! Shoot us a devforum message!

2 days left, still hiring!! Shoot us a devforum message!