[Up to 750$ USD/Month]⁣⠀[REVLO]⠀ ⠀ Revlo is looking for a LUA Programmer!⁣ ⠀ ⠀ ⁣[Alternatively up to 220,000 ROBUX/Month]

Hello! I’m very interested! Sent you a message on devforum!

3 Likes

Do you still need a programmer? I really want to help you. Ialready aply and sended my portfolio. But I just wanted to check or you are still looking for someone.

3 Likes

This seems like a good interesting project, I’ve sent in an application through the forums. :smile:

3 Likes

Hello,
I am interested.
Contact me on Discord : ItsChoco#0902
My portfolio

3 Likes

Hello I am interested about This Project. I would like to be a scripter/programmer. If you want more information about me ?

3 Likes

Hello, I’m bone, a professional scripter with more than 3 years of experience, and I would love to apply for this job.

My portfolio:
Click me

I say this a lot, but I think it’s worth mentioning it. It’s not done, I’ll keep on adding stuff.
If you want to know more about me please message me back.

Hopefully you have a great day,
bone
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, I am interested In the job you are offering, here is my portfolio for you to review: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/my-scripting-2d-vector-art-portfolio/719109. Any Questions just ask!

I am looking forward to working with you in the future! :slight_smile:

- Kind Regards, @NamelessGuy2005

3 Likes

I guess I am late… :confused:

3 Likes

No problem :grinning:
It’s great to even have an opportunity for this job. Regarding discord contact, you seem to have misspelled your username:
Else you’re can try adding me at bone#7011!

Other than that, thanks again for the opportunity, and have a great day.
bone
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just sent one to Games. But sure

3 Likes

Thank you for applying to Revlo! Please add Kemo7y#8319 in Discord with your portfolio attached.

2 Likes

I am interested. Can I still apply?

3 Likes

thats not even close to how much other people have lol i personally have 5K

4 Likes

I have more than 1K + and I don’t consider myself famous, for the simple reason, I created this account in 2018 and I already have 1K +, did you create your account in 2008 and still have 800 orders?

5 Likes

Hello! Thank you for applying to Revlo. Please add Kemo7y#8319 in Discord.

2 Likes

We are still hiring! Currently getting as much applicants as we can, shoot us a message if you are interested!

2 Likes

If you don’t wanna take it, leave it, thank you for your comment anyways!

3 Likes

Hello, I’m interested to apply for the role of scripter. Here is my portfolio.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I agree, he hasn’t hired almost anyone yet, and this forum continues on.

2 Likes

I’m talking about varjoy :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

30charss

2 Likes