[Up to 750$ USD/Month]⁣⠀[REVLO]⠀ ⠀ Revlo is looking for a LUA Programmer!⁣ ⠀ ⠀ ⁣[Alternatively up to 220,000 ROBUX/Month]

Hello,
I am interested.
Contact me on Discord : ItsChoco#0902
My portfolio

3 Likes

Hello I am interested about This Project. I would like to be a scripter/programmer. If you want more information about me ?

3 Likes

Hello, I’m bone, a professional scripter with more than 3 years of experience, and I would love to apply for this job.

My portfolio:
Click me

I say this a lot, but I think it’s worth mentioning it. It’s not done, I’ll keep on adding stuff.
If you want to know more about me please message me back.

Hopefully you have a great day,
bone
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, I am interested In the job you are offering, here is my portfolio for you to review: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/my-scripting-2d-vector-art-portfolio/719109. Any Questions just ask!

I am looking forward to working with you in the future! :slight_smile:

- Kind Regards, @NamelessGuy2005

3 Likes

I guess I am late… :confused:

3 Likes

No problem :grinning:
It’s great to even have an opportunity for this job. Regarding discord contact, you seem to have misspelled your username:
Else you’re can try adding me at bone#7011!

Other than that, thanks again for the opportunity, and have a great day.
bone
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just sent one to Games. But sure

3 Likes

Thank you for applying to Revlo! Please add Kemo7y#8319 in Discord with your portfolio attached.

2 Likes

I am interested. Can I still apply?

3 Likes

thats not even close to how much other people have lol i personally have 5K

4 Likes

I have more than 1K + and I don’t consider myself famous, for the simple reason, I created this account in 2018 and I already have 1K +, did you create your account in 2008 and still have 800 orders?

5 Likes

Hello! Thank you for applying to Revlo. Please add Kemo7y#8319 in Discord.

2 Likes

We are still hiring! Currently getting as much applicants as we can, shoot us a message if you are interested!

2 Likes

If you don’t wanna take it, leave it, thank you for your comment anyways!

3 Likes

Hello, I’m interested to apply for the role of scripter. Here is my portfolio.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I agree, he hasn’t hired almost anyone yet, and this forum continues on.

2 Likes

I’m talking about varjoy :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

30charss

2 Likes

He does have a point though.

OP is asking for a developer to join their team and to program the entirety of their game (as far as we know) for $200 - 500 USD per month, with the possibility of a maximum bonus dependent on unknown conditions of $250 USD per month (totalling $750USD/mo).

Granted, stable income is usually less than freelance income, but assuming OP would like the developer to work 35hr/week that’s a minimum hourly wage of $1.15 USD, and at best when OP provides the developer with a bonus: $4.33 USD/hr. To compensate for the loss in income, these sorts of positions usually offer a % to compensate for the reduced wage while you work on the project - however, this is not offered.

Similarly, after reading the post 3 times, I still have 0 idea as to what they’re making. From the gifs I can infer that it’s some sort of tycoon but that’s about it. No one knows what the extent of this project is nor how much OP expects in terms of hours or targets. Even if the hourly is low, is the complexity of the project too significant for the very low $200 - 500 USD? Who knows. After checking OP’s website and noting that he’s apparently a full stack developer (https://www.piekoszowski.com/) I’m further perplexed as to why another senior developer is required when there’s already 3 juniors and a senior on the project - maybe this is another reason for the very low payment and no offer of %.

Imo, OP, you’d be better off explaining these details in the thread as the community guideline states to avoid people judging your payment scale and/or methods. It would help in slimming the applicant pool too, I’m sure.

10 Likes

If you read the actual job requirements he’s not looking for a full time scripter, this is the criteria;

In addition to this he’s only 15 and already has 10 other developers on his payroll and is a project manager, 750$/month Is a good amount given the circumstances (even though me personally If I was a programmer wouldn’t apply) and it’s not like you’re getting a job for adopt me and they’re lowballing, anywho this is a recruitment post.

5 Likes

Thank you for applying to Revlo! Please add Kemo7y#8319 in Discord.

2 Likes