Update on Honair's Haven Remastered

so you might have noticed (even tho you probably didn’t) that recently i haven’t been making devlogs for Honair’s Haven now don’t worry i didn’t quit or anything but i’ve just been really busy with school and other things i applied for ugc (still hoping to get in) and i’m also working on some other games with people which is currently priority but don’t worry once i finish it i will definitely keep working on Honair’s Haven. I haven’t shown a good amount of stuff since the last devlog but most of the coding stuff I was doing is done and there might even be some music coming soon :slight_smile: anyways it might be some time before the next devlog but i have got a few things that once i finish i will definitely show you all. I have multiple things almost done but I’m not going to be putting them all in one devlog so there should be at least 3 devlogs ready once I finish those. anyways that’s all for now! bye

2 Likes

hoping to have a devlog about the music but im also adding a big gameplay addition which i will do a whole devlog about

2 Likes

That’s fine, Hope fully you will work on the game more, Keep going!

1 Like