Update on Paid Random Items Restriction for Australian Users

what i find annoying is i am 18+ but i can’t gambline even tho i am the age limet

1 Like

as someone who 18+ it is restricted for me even tho my age is verify i find it kinda annoying as i don’t think it should affected me nor anyone who above the age 18+

nope we are prohibited, as i notice the games that have lootbox are as well not aloowring 18+ people and it really annyoing even tho we ARE 18+

At the moment, there are no 18+ Roblox games, however I do know that Roblox are planning on making Age Ratings change depending on the country you live. So 17+ games that have gambling could actually be 18+ in Australia.

We will have to wait and see.

that’s not really relevant to this topic. the point is that lootboxes are already right now restricted to open via purchasable currency for ALL Australian users (including those over the age of 18). therefore, everyone in Australia is prohibited no matter your age OR the age rating on a game

1 Like

Yeah, it’s really annoying. I’m 20 years old; shouldn’t I be able to choose if I want to use Robux to gamble? By law, I’m of legal gambling age. It’s also frustrating that Roblox hasn’t made this fully clear. Additionally, many games offer free overpowered loot boxes for VIP members, but now you can’t use the loot boxes you receive because of these restrictions

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

We added a FAQ to answer some of your questions. Thank you.

9 Likes

I love how roblox still haven’t answer the most important question , a lot of people in the other post was really annoyed/mad about the tos because it also affected the people who is legal age to gamble

YES 18+ user are blocked still even tho a lot of us adults have Voice our voice , it honestly ridiculous and annoying because I was hoping this new post talk about it but NOPE I seen a lot YouTuber who aussi doing vids for like pets sim lost their content because of this stupid thing that doesn’t make sense because we are 18

1 Like

breh, I’m 18+, just give it to us. It’s not hard.