Update on Paid Random Items Restriction for Australian Users

I got send this to me too, when I have a simple obby game that doesn’t have any random items in purchase

2 Likes

Soo… any reason why I got it when I dont ask for purchases on any of my games??

3 Likes

Gachaβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

I’m not gonna lie, I was kinda confused on what this was till after I read it.

Also got this message for some reason. Notified me about a game that had no age guidelines set. Yet only that game specifically, even though we have plenty of other private games with no age guidelines set. Weird…

2 Likes

i’m fine with this update. the game that had β€œpaid random items” had a nuke all developer product and that’s it :sob:

1 Like

I have too many β€œUntitled Game” experiences; I don’t even know which one is causing this. Can y’all tell me if my account is in danger if I don’t remove the experience? Because i don’t understand what they mean by:

1 Like

everyone have the same issue

even me, check the video in the β€œedited”

1 Like

I has got a message for 4 of my games and in reality you can’t buy lootboxes for robux
3 of then doesn’t have lootbox at all and 1 of then is a Sol’s RNG fangame
For me, lootboxes that can be bought for robux should be banned on Roblox, it’s like a robux gambling that is already banned

2 Likes

When does this go into effect, and is there an age limit?

Also- this has no game passes.

1 Like

That’s cool and all, but what about users who are over the age of 18? Do they get restricted? Because I feel as if that’s really unfair.

1 Like

i have heard that pet simulator 99 is not complying with this and lied on their questionnaire so they wouldnt get blocked.

3 Likes

You gotta be kidding me right now. :uhh:

1 Like

im not kidding they did literally nothing about the paid random item stuff

3 Likes

Bruh.

1 Like

Not true a GUI pops up when you try to buy any of their Robux pets (since im Australian)

musta been updated today, i saw people saying for a while in the uk that nothing happened

3 Likes

Are they raising the age of games with ANY paid random items, regardless of using PolicyService correctly or not, across the board?

i wish roblox add a list of all the banned games so we know what games we can’t play instean of finding out on our own

1 Like

Question: For those aged 18 and above, should they really be affected by Roblox’s new terms of service update regarding the restriction of paid random items for Australian users? Roblox hasn’t made it fully clear who can and can’t participate in activities that could be seen as gambling. As a result, many games have banned gambling or paid random item features for both users under 18 and adults over 18, which is really frustrating since I’m above the age limit.

I know Australia is part of this issue, but it seems like even other games outside of Roblox are now restricting gambling features to people 18 and older. Many of the games I’m looking at have just raised their rating to M (Mature).

1 Like