[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

I’m not entirely sure, I’d suggest you do have a group, that’s what I did. But either way I’m not sure, I think they’ll announce it once it starts?

1 Like

Me too! It’s going to be one fun event!

It’s sadly a requirement to be a developer forum member, maybe look for some teams?

Yeah that must be right since it would be considered cheating!

How do I Find a Team cause till now I dont have one and I dont know how to find one.

This is the link to the team finding Team Making

Good luck! You have 1-2 more days till find/create a team! Adding a team member when in the middle of the championship is a disqualification, and hope you find a really good team! Cheerios!

1 Like

Are only members of the Developer Forums allowed to join? I see it said all developers, but just wondering if it’s only in the context of this forum.

Only members of the Developer Forum is allowed, that’s the requirement.

1 Like

How old do you have to be to participate?

Are team members able to just be a forum member or do they have to be able to post on the forum as well? A couple of my team members are registered for the dev forums but haven’t done enough read time to be able to post yet so I would hate to have to remove them from my team because of it.

4 Likes

Oh, this is super cool! I already have a team but good luck to everyone! :o)

1 Like

hi there Im scripter, but I dont have this rank, cuz Im new at devforum. I have 2-3 years experience in roblox scripting. My Discord: AlexSulDy#2515. Good luck everybody!

2 Likes

Seems exciting. I’ve never been in a game-jam before, so I’m gonna try and do this one.
I’ll try my best to find a team

2 Likes

I’m excited to participate in this game jam! It should be so much fun!

1 Like

Hey, I’d be happy to join if you still have space. I appreciate the invitation. ImaSeraph#1692

1 Like

Really Cool! Gonna be cool to see everyone’s submissions. A little sad that I can’t participate solo but still really cool that Roblox is doing this for devs!

1 Like

How will we know the theme?

(Will they update this post or create a new topic?)

3 Likes

Hello,
We are looking for professional Animators and UI designers with +1 experience. :framed_picture:, :person_standing:t2:

1 Like

Sure I’m still looking for a team to be placed in, I’m a Roblox 2012 builder

1 Like

Can I join your team I’ve had 5 years experience building my main got hacked

1 Like