[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

is there a specific place we have to register for the event?

My teammate is creeperPro2016 and we plan on making a game nobody has seen before. I know we can do it but not win but ey it’s still fun to participate. GL everyone.

1 Like

Can you use models from the tool box that are made by Roblox in the game jam. For example a dummy.

3 Likes

Got my team, can’t wait to start this! :muscle:

2 Likes

Does development time end at March 7th, 2022 12:00 AM PST or 11:59 PM PST? I’m guessing it ends at 12:00 AM PST.

Also, does development time start on February 25th, 2022 12:00 AM PST or some time later in the day?

Same here. Good luck and have fun!

1 Like

just grinded out to get verified on the dev forum so i could dev with a team so yeah

this is going to be fun

2 Likes

Definitely going to participate. Nice to see something this good on the community in a while. Best of luck to everyone that takes part!

so I’m allowed to use the musics in the toolbox like the one uploaded by roblox right?

This sounds pretty good, I will try to participate in it!

Do you have to be pre-enrolled to join this event?

Wait so you can’t be a visitor in order to do this event?

1 Like

i was told you need to get verified on the forum to be able to participate

Dang that means my teammates won’t be able to join me and I will have nobody to go with. RIP

I’m so excited, I been waiting for this type of challenges, I can now show my skills to many! I don’t really care about the prices but the feedback from everyone! I hope the best to everyone. I’m so excited to see everyones games!!!

1 Like

Can my friends join middle of the game jam?

1 Like

You can you my team if you like! Just let me know

If they are assigned to the team already yes, but adding a new member in the middle of the game jam is not allowed, and may be disqualified.

1 Like

Do teams have to be in a roblox group or are they allowed to ?

I’m not entirely sure, I’d suggest you do have a group, that’s what I did. But either way I’m not sure, I think they’ll announce it once it starts?

1 Like