[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

Bruh I skipped school for no reason then

6 Likes

what is this, i feel like this is an excuse :sob: :sob: :sob:

I think there were more, but I agree that they should make it possible for more people to join.

4 Likes

What an upsetting moment in the Roblox developer history.

42 Likes

We love how passionate & excited everyone is for the event. Our team is excited as well & we can’t wait to release more details on March 4th!
I know delays are not exciting but let’s keep the conversations civil & friendly. We all share the same goals & excitement for game development.

55 Likes

Hey @Game-Jammers,

We’d like to thank you for your patience during this update! The announcement has been updated to better reflect our goals for this challenge, and the theme is officially released! Our updates include:

• A few language and wording updates
  • Timeline updates
  • Completely refreshed prizes for all places!
    • 1st Place: A $1,000 USD credit towards a gaming laptop or desktop of your choice, 256 GB Oculus Quest 2, AND Xbox Series S
    • 2nd Place: 256 GB Oculus Quest 2
    • 3rd Place: Xbox Series S

As of now, you have ten days to submit your experience through this submission form!

Happy developing!

Developer Engagement Team

113 Likes

Oh thank God, I thought they delayed the championship again.

8 Likes

Woah thank you so much. Time to work my socks off for this! Good lucks guys

3 Likes

So there isn’t really a theme? Does it just have to fit under the four main categories? Nvm I read right past it. It’s still a bit broad though which I suppose is good so then there’ll be a lot of different experiences.

8 Likes

The Guilded link does not work for me.

2 Likes

We’re supposed to submit when were done right?, Reading helps
Sorry for the kinda dumb question I just wanna go sure as this is my first time.
And is it allowed for people to join the Team while its already going on?

3 Likes

Is the theme dream? Or is there no theme

3 Likes

Hey there! Guilded link has been updated and should work now!

10 Likes

Ok but what’s the theme?

3 Likes

Theme is a dream experience, i guess, something that you want to make, with the four things

2 Likes

Hello Moxyll, it says log in to create games on Roblox in the studio app, it says I am logged in at top, and it shows my name at top

Please fix it

2 Likes

@Moxyll it’s great to see it finally announced, I do like the creativity you’re allowing us to have… I have 0 ideas for themes though (I’m terrible at ideas) :sad:

3 Likes

This means we can use tools like rojo and wally right?

3 Likes

I’m confused, what is the theme? “Your Dream Experience” doesn’t really sound like a theme, should it be literally your dream experience, a game that you’ve been wanting to make?

7 Likes

Will we be able to monetize the games?

2 Likes