[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

Yay! Thank you for announcing the theme in a timely manner!

1 Like

I donā€™t really get the theme, it is supposed to be our dream game but you guys are forcing us into making a large world how is that ā€œourā€ dream game

6 Likes

Good luck everyone! Canā€™t wait to see what everyone comes up with.

3 Likes

Hey there! What we have under each subsection of the evaluation criteria are only examples or the criteria itself, not hard requirements! This theme is meant to be open to interpretation for you to be able to create the game of your dreams!

7 Likes

Just a quick question, must all team members submit the game on the submission form or just our team leader? Other than that, gl!

1 Like

Your game is your creation! What you decide to do with it after the Dream Jam is completed is up to you!

We only need one member from each team to submit a form! There is a question on the survey for you to include all of your team membersā€™ usernames :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is gonna be awesome event.

2 Likes

And are we allowed to update it after the game jam?

2 Likes

@Moxyll hey, quick question, are you allowed to make game-passes during the eventā€¦ or every feature must be free? Tho I think Iā€™ll keep it free with my team but just wondering.

1 Like

Yes, you can do whatever you want with your game

2 Likes

A little off topic, but it would be nice to have a Discord server for it. I only have Guilded just to have it, and I really never use it, unlike Discord, being open the whole time Iā€™m at my computer.
Guildedā€™s interface is just too confusing.
And this also should probably be changed.

3 Likes

What does ā€œyour dream experienceā€ mean?
does that mean we can do any theme?

1 Like

Nope, just something about dreams, I think.

1 Like

I wish Roblox had events like these more often because this, is pretty cool.

2 Likes

Another question
If you win 1st place, do you get the gaming laptops, Oculus Quest 2 and Xbox Series S
or do you choose the rewards.

1 Like

Each member in the winning team will get all these items apart from you donā€™t actually get a gaming laptop/desktop, just $1000 USD to put towards it.

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait to start, Good luck everyone! :slight_smile:

It means that you and your team can make whatever yā€™all desire.

1 Like

Itā€™s anything you and your team desire. They did not want to make you make one specific topic.

1 Like

Lets go! Good luck everyone! Dont rush because even though Im competing against you i want you to do your best!

3 Likes