[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

It doesnt have to be scripted. But if you’re planning to win, you need to have your game scripted.

This is the first one im gonna join, Can’t wait!

1 Like

I just got a team and I’m so excited to compete! Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Hi there Im scripter, but I dont have this rank, cuz Im new at devforum. I have 2-3 years experience in roblox scripting. My Discord: AlexSulDy#2515. Good luck everybody!

Wow that looks sooo cool, hope that’s won’t be canceled due to Covid-19.

Why would it be cancelled? It’s virtual.

Just a question. How do you join/apply for it?

You don’t. Form a team, make a game on the theme that they provide on Friday (Feb 25), and submit it via their survey form on Mar 5th.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for this @bitsNbytez !!

1 Like

Do I have to sign up for anything rn?

If anyone want’s to work together dm me I’m a low poly builder/modeler

Yeah, I guess.
Gamejam games aren’t made to sustain for prolonged periods of time and therefore are not scripted in a way that they account for exploitation and/or bugs.

And yeah, if you’re 5 people you can definitely make a playable game in 10 days. I just thought that this was an “ordinary” game with good protection against exploits etc.

1 Like

Hey, do we need to be able to post/comment in the devforum to partecipate or is it enough to be registered?

2 Likes

Exactly. You must be able to post in the DevForum.

Oh, sad, I thought it’s enough to be registred, I have a few friends but I they can’t post

In the official rules it says you must be registered to participate - so you might want to ask an admin for more information.

How to contact admin, Roblox support will answer after 5 days atleast

Hello, I am a 3D modeler and renderer in blender, I have in my team a programmer with 7 years of experience, an experienced ui designer.
I am looking for a builder with experience and good practice :slight_smile:
Discord:NADEK#5760

2 Likes

You can message an admin here on the DevForum - if you’re lucky, the creator of this topic will reply to your question as well.

1 Like

Estoy muy emocionado , es mi primer evento de desarrolladores :smiley: les deseo suerte a todos !!! <3