[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

Hi i wanted to ask how i can validate my team of 2 people?To get the participation medal?

2 Likes

Yes, you can do whatever you want with it after the jam, because it is your game.

2 Likes

I think you just have to submit your game, and if it’s valid you will get the medal.

3 Likes

Awesome, goodluck to those who are attending! Build some huge worlds and add that awesome reactive UI! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I wish you all luck everyone on this lovely gamejam!

2 Likes

does “your dream experience” mean whatever you want
or something you’ve experienced in a dream

3 Likes

i need help now lololololololool

2 Likes

So I have a question on the theme, so does it have to do something with dreaming or can it basically be anything, like any type of game?

2 Likes

Try adding a 0 before 1 and 6, like this 06/01/2006

2 Likes

How hard is it to win this on the scale of 1-10 if you have not even made a game yet and you have just been practicing.

3 Likes

good luck to everyone participating!

however I do have one question:
-What does the topic exactly mean, does it mean a game that we want to make or something to do with dreaming?

the topic seems a little too vauge for the competition

4 Likes

My teammates dosen’t use devfourm but if they register can they enter?

2 Likes

I think it means you can do whatever game, like the game of your dreams.

2 Likes

I have a question. Am I allowed to use textures from the tool box.

4 Likes

Is it just a normal game jam? And what’s the game topic? Or is it just whatever we want?

1 Like

If me and my team, finish our game in 10 days and get into playoffs will we have more time to polish or?

1 Like

Yes, but only if the community then votes you into the top 5. The top 5 teams have 5 days to update their games before the judging panel choses the top 3.

1 Like

Does this mean I have to credit and list every asset Id of the textures I use if they came from the toolbox? I found a good circle decal however will I have to add that I used it in the submission form? What about roblox uploaded audio (like the free music) or roblox uploaded meshes? Will I have to credit those?

5 Likes

I am sad that I can’t do this game jam now. I was going slow, but now I found out that I can’t do that. :frowning:

3 Likes

That’s very cool
May the best team win!!

3 Likes