[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

Best of luck everyone!
I’ll definitely be trying my best for this one!

3 Likes

Game jams are meant to be fun! Don’t worry about winning, just focus on getting something out.

1 Like

Must all team members be able to post on the Developer Forum?

1 Like

Yes, they all must be registered on the forums.

2 Likes

Good luck to all the epic developers participating in this!

1 Like

If a team gets first place, do all members get the prize or just one?

3 Likes

Can’t wait to participate! Getting my team ready.

well i give Xp i’m every sad lol for real no prize for me

This is epic, can’t wait for it to start!

Me too But I will definitely join.

1 Like

Absolutely incredible! But yeah, I dont have any partner and school kinda full this time. So maybe next time? Did you guys do this yearly? Maybe I will try to participate when its on holiday.

Would participate in this, but I sadly don’t have any developer friends :frowning:

Really glad Roblox is doing stuff like these for developers, should do more!

I do wish everyone best of luck and hopefully they get top places!

Same, but I’ll try my best to join, maybe we can find people who don’t have a team and make a team with them?

Sadly I can’t participate this due to busy days, good luck for anyone who is participating! :yum:

Anyone wanna work together? I’ve got 7 years of scripting under my belt but still cant build :cry:

1 Like

Good luck for participating, can’t wait about so exciting supported for this event devs, wish you luck!!

Pretty busy at this current time, but good luck to everyone who participates!

Quick question about the prizes: Are the winners going to share 1 prize, for example, A team gets 1st place and wins the oculus, Is there only going to be 1 oculus or is each team member going to receive 1 each?

We’ll be able to devex with earnings from the games we submit, right?

First of all, I’m so excited for this. Good luck to everyone who will participate! :trophy:

QUESTIONS

• Determining our team, will you give us a link before to apply? (after February 25)
  • Is the map size considered large/small?
    • Are big projects evaluated together with small ones?