[Update] Roblox Developer Dream Jam!

I got no friends that I know of on the dev forum… Idk if we just look for a team? but If anyone needs me as a team member I’d be willing to join I can build, work on terrain make UI and basic scripting if needed but I’m mostly a builder!

man i wish i could participate but it’s too late to get a team :sad:

1 Like

There are 3 days left to find a team. It’s not even close to being too late to find one

1 Like

Roblox Global Developer Championship!에서 토론을 계속:

here is the answer. :grinning:

1 Like

Does having to be registered on a forum mean that they have to be a basic user?
I don’t know if the person to be recruited is registered on the dev forum.

3 Likes

It would be great to see everyone participating in ROBLOX Global Developer Championship! I’d definitely participate after I successfully create a team. Good luck developers!

1 Like

can we use alt account to participate in?

1 Like

In the Terms and Conditions, it states that each team member will receive the same prize.

1 Like

Yes! I can register to the game jam now! Good thing I have friends. Sadly none of us are good scripters and only I know a bit of scripting. That doesn’t mean we will go down without a fight. Good luck to every one who competes. So far I have two friends helping me and another is probably going to help as well which means we might look for a scripter to work with us. Depends on what the others think.

2 Likes

Can you join the game jam if you are a visitor?

1 Like

Hype,But I don’t think I can participate,because of exam,Good Luck to all of you guys.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yoo sick it is going to be insane!!

1 Like

This is a Great opportunity for us. Wish everyone Good luck for anyone who is participating :muscle:. But i dont have any Teammate for that :pensive:, Wish i can find one if anyone want to participate with me, you can reply here.
Good luck, Everyone!

2 Likes

Do you have discord? My team needs 1 more person for max and we need a builder that can maybe also script

1 Like

yes i’m a builder tho. i can be in your team if you want too, i will friend request you

1 Like

Discord is: Don#5186, I’ll interview you first then decide

1 Like

Hello,
if anyone want a builder, i’m here for you. i don’t have any teammate for this challenge :pensive:.

4 Likes

I love roblox’s way to making devs active and making the platform more fun, except when they chose to host my awaiting event as soon as my exams start😓

2 Likes

What does it mean to be “Registered” on the dev forum? Only being logged in? or going through all those steps to unlock the ability to make posts?

5 Likes

Ah, if only I had a team, well, good luck to anyone else!

5 Likes