UPDATE! Sign Generator! [Free Plugin For Beginners and Devs!]

that was sarcasm

i think watching a youtube tutorial on how to make a sign would be far more useful.

2 Likes

I seriously can’t tell if people are joking or not anymore :skull:

4 Likes

I thought they were serious too :joy:

1 Like

If you want to watch a video how to actually make a sign, I found one for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Coming soon! Text Strokes, Transparency, CanCollide, and literally every setting!

Hello everyone, I am currently working on an update that may take another hour! The plugin may be broken or unusable for the next bit. In the update, the plugin will have:

• Text Stroke
  • Fonts
  • Text Styles
1 Like

The update is now out! Took a bit longer than expected, apologies for that!

We’ve added:

• Text Strokes
  • Text Stroke Colors
  • 12 of the most used fonts
  • Italic and Bold Text Styles
  • Bug Fixes

A new tutorial video has been uploaded to help beginners use it!

ngl as a developer this is actually useful, so yea its simple but its a lot more quick to do this and edit the text after then to do it all yourself!

1 Like

Few More Bugs fixed, will publish again soon!

We’ve added an update! It includes much more design now.

Is there a way to use it with any kind of font?

1 Like

Axel! How you doing lately? So yes, all fonts will be added soon, but I only had a little time to work on the update so I only added 12 fonts. So if you’d like to get a different type of font, spawn in the sign with any font, then go to the explorer and locate the sign. After that, click the arrow, then click the arrow by text, then click the arrow by surface gui, then click textlabel. In the text label, go to the properties of them then scroll down till you see Font. I would film a video but im now on vacation and I do not have my laptop with me. If anyone can film a video for axel, please do!

I’m good lately, just trying to learn different types of languages and possibly taking AP Computer Science next year in high school. Thanks for replying to my question since I may need to use it soon for another game, thanks!

1 Like

Let me ask around to see if I can get a video showing how to use more fonts.

2 Likes

@axelg33, heres the video. Thank you crazed! I forgot to say thank you in dms last night lol, sorry

1 Like

Finally, something I can trust and not from a random person with no experience

1 Like

In the next update, what would you like to see? (This is a question for everybody)

I’ve already thought about having multiple types of signs to chose from.

Would anyone want to see maybe more plugins similar to this one?