UPDATE! Sign Generator! [Free Plugin For Beginners and Devs!]

With the new features I can def say this is something I could use.

1 Like

Glad to hear! I think the new update was needed.

I find this plugin very useful to me, but could you add an actual light mode instead of a grey mode?

Also, isn’t step 4 of the plugin is against Roblox’s ToS by asking users to go offsite to Discord to message you? I don’t think it is for bad intentions but better safe than sorry.

I still find this plugin very useful to me and my workflow.

2 Likes

Ill have to look into the terms of service thing. The only reason I put the discord thing is because not all developers are members on the devforum, and some developers have been on the devforum but aren’t members on it. Thanks for pointing that out though and im very happy to hear you are enjoying the plugin. I can try making a flexible lighting feature.

It would be nice if this brought in something new that wasn’t that easy to do before. What I’m thinking of at the moment is adding RichText support for multiple different colors on the same sign (figuring out the color codes and formatting correctly is a time consuming step).

(Making regular signs without RichText takes like 2 seconds lets be real)

EDIT: Sheesh dude I just looked at the source code you have some cleaning up to do

1 Like

You may have to provide some examples to give me a better insight of what you’re talking about. You can use italics and bold in your text with the plugin. It offers those. Im not sure if thats what you meant by rich text or not.

Haha, yes my code is very messy.

Last update I had to clean up alot of it and completely restart on some features so it was kind if rushed.

This is what you can do with RichText.
Capture2
See? Multiple text colors on one label. This is done with this text:
<font color="rgb(0, 255, 0)">hello in green</font> <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">hello in red</font>
With this property enabled on the text label.
Capture

1 Like

BRO
you made a sign creation plugin
how did you come across this idea
seems absolutely insane

then you are trying to advertise on it
im not sure if thats even legal (on roblox tos)

1 Like

Thank you for the example. If I have any time soon I may add this feature.

@WinnersTakesAll @Carrotoplia So from what I understand, correct me if im wrong, but if you post offsite links it is against the terms of service, ive checked the terms of service and there is no rule about mentioning offsite things as long as the link isn’t there. If I provided a link it would be against the tos.

1 Like

Happy New Years! Stay updated here, and frequently check this thread. New updates coming in the new year!

Any ideas or suggestions anyone?

I really have no other feedback, I see your trying to keep the resource active which is understandable.

1 Like

Interesting plugin. Could you make like different pre-made signs. As a lazy person, that would be cool. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

So when I have time, there will be more options to chose from!

Got back on Roblox after an extremely long break, would anyone like me to tweak up this plugin a bit more - maybe add some features before I lose motivation? :sweat_smile:

• Yes, make a 2024 Update
  • Nah, I think its good the way it is

0 voters