UPDATE! Sign Generator! [Free Plugin For Beginners and Devs!]

Hello everyone, a year and a half ago - I created a plugin called Sign Generator. ([New Plugin!] Sign Generator! - Customize your own sign in Roblox Studio!)

I haven’t updated the plugin since, and I am sorry! It’s my fault, but the 2023 version of Sign Generator is out now, with better features, better ui, and more! Best of all the plugin is and will always be FREE! I looked at the sales of the plugin and it spiked over 500! Thats insane! Thank you everyone who has it installed. If you already have it installed, just update it! This plugin was made for beginners but can be used by anyone!

Tutorial Video!:

With this plugin you can edit:

• Sign Color

• Sign Text

• Sign Text Color

• Text Strokes (Text Outlines)

• Text Stroke Colors

• 12 Text Fonts to chose from

• Text Styles: Users can now use Bold and Italic , or both text styles.

• And more!

Steps/UI

Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

Page 4:

Page 5:

We have an advertisement Plan as well! You can advertise any content, as long as it abides by the Roblox Terms of Service. Please message me for plan negotiations.

If you have any suggestions, or run into any bugs - Leave a reply here or message me on here! Even though its been a while since I last worked on this plugin, its still in beta. Keep that in mind, you still may run into bugs.

UPDATE

Right now we only have 12 fonts, if you want to use a different font, watch this video. It will show you how to use other fonts. Shoutout to @Crazedbrick1

20 Likes

I can vouch for @FunnelCreator .

He’s very underrated and makes very useful things.

3 Likes

Awe thanks @ValiantWind,

I really appreciate that! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

But its not 2023 yet

2 Likes

Its coming up in a few days! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for making this, It will make my life easier

However, are the videos in the older topic up to date? If not, I would like to see what its like before I get it

1 Like

Unfortunately no they are not up to date. I can make a video sometime soon. It’s Christmas so im going to be on my phone and not my computer for a bit!

If you want to see what it looks like, I’ve already added a little thing in the post where you can see the pictures of it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Just click the little arrow right here!

Did not see that, thanks for pointing it out

1 Like

Of course! Have a merry Christmas! :christmas_tree::gift:

Now that im thinking about it, I could ask a friend to make a video or something!

@Coolsbloxian Hey, the video has been filmed. Check the post now.

1 Like

Nice plugin! This would help beginners and lazy developers, but I believe everyone should explore the Studio’s property window and try to do these simple tasks by themselves. Plus this enables more creativity and customization.

Here’s what I would do: Instead of recommending anyone a plugin like this if they ever came to me and asked: “How do I make a sign?” or “How do I make my text on the sign?”, I would show and teach them what specific properties do, and teach them how UIs work. So in the long run, they won’t need a plugin or something for everything they want to do. Then they can make their own sign models, and customize them however they’d like.

Again, I do not hate the plugin or anything, but I just believe that people should explore and learn what the engine has to offer.

4 Likes

I found a typo on the footage video where step 2 is typed as step 1.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know, I will fix that! Have a Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

I 1000% agree! That or just don’t argue at all! :rofl:

I might’ve used this plugin if it offers greater design.

1 Like

can we get a plugin for cloning objects? would be really helpful for beginners that aren’t familiar with studio

3 Likes

whats the 5s loading for? isn’t it just two parts and a surface gui?

3 Likes

What did you mean by that? Can’t you just “Ctrl + D” to duplicate?

1 Like