Update to Roblox Licensing Program & Brand Guidelines

Get some sense into your head, then come back. NO ONE CARES ABOUT RHTRO, AND NEVER WILL.

1 Like

Just because we didn’t care doesn’t mean roblox isn’t going to be rthro, they can just forces players to do it.

Yeah, and risk losing about 70% of their community. Would be a great choice, right?

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean roblox can’t be rthro.
There still 30% Left, Generally you got the wrong idea mate.

really driving me and others insane here roblox

Can’t wait to switch platforms!, Recreating the games and the community!, starting from 0 again!.

1 Like

I want to play, create, and fix games. I am not asking for too much. Don’t ruin what has made the platform successful in the first place.

3 Likes

was thinking about how I would eventually switch platforms aswell LOL might do it when all freedom is gone from roblox

1 Like

If roblox is trying to start forcing users to pass from R15 to rthro i think is going to be really bad and heavily unwanted.

Also, what does roblox consider as “heavily customized”? A full body custom clothing would work?

1 Like

Sign me up! Creating a new World is much easier than fixing a broken world.

2 Likes

I’m not your mate, and 70% loss would be a huge hit in the stomach for Roblox.

1. you generally get the wrong idea.
    JUST BECAUSE WE DIDN’T CARE ABOUT RTHRO, DOESN’T MEAN ROBLOX CAN’T FORCE US TO.

2. the guy said it itself, the whole roblox update guidelines is literally about Moving toward rthro.

i literally didn’t understand you’re concept rn. what are you trying to say?
you’re literally just stating the obvious as if were blind enough to can’t see what going on.

I already have my senses in my head, so i wont leave. They will care about RTHRO AND THEY WILL!

Yeah but they should care, because if they drive the community away from roblox, they have nothing to invest in…

You look so sure on what you say, I don’t know if you are trolling or not but lets all just be honest, no one cares, likes or wants rthro.

And even if you like rthro that much, that’s not the way Roblox should introduce it to us. If i still like my lovely “classic avatars” then just let me use them. You should not force us Roblox!

1 Like

Why don’t you get used to rthro for this moment? Always remember that things can change for better and Roblox is a ever changing platorm. Surely Roblox had made some unexcepted decisions from a very long time ago but that DOESN’T MEAN that complaining will eventually solve any crisis. We’re asking you to take this seriously in a civilized manner ok we’re clear now? Good.

1 Like

I love how nearly everyone who’s defending all of these awful changes aren’t even wearing an Rthro avatar at all.

It really shows the hypocrisy in these arguments now doesn’t it?

What even is this argument I’m looking at?

I’ve been on the platform for nearly a decade now, yet even I’m not supporting every weird pointless change they make.

If people want Rthro to be explored further that’s fine, but risking punishment from Roblox just because most of us prefer using Classic Avatars instead is wrong.

And these new guidelines do nothing but hurt 2D clothing designers, Youtubers and Developers yet you still act like what they’re doing is some great thing that should be praised for by everyone.

Encouraging these changes is wrong and will only motivate them to keep doing stuff like this going forward, that’s literality why 90% of the people on this thread are complaining about it.

They’re only doing these changes for their investors, not because the community asked them too.

8 Likes

The exact thing I was hoping that this discussion wouldn’t reach- a full blown argument. Yes, almost every single one of us equally (and rightfully) despises the use of Rthro, but happykrish6 has a point. No matter how much we complain (unless we get more than 80% of the platform to boycott ROBLOX, which I would not be the one to incite), ROBLOX will change nothing and we’ll eventually forget. That being said though, we shouldn’t wage a battle in this forum post just because one or two people want Rthro. If they want Rthro then fine by me. But what we should all do- rather those of us against this update- is avoiding confrontations and be more united in our message against ROBLOX.

6 Likes

Now that I realize it, it wasn’t full blown lol. But that still doesn’t change the fact that we are humans and that we can resolve this side dispute by simply not adding fuel to the enemy’s fire.

1 Like

I don’t have the wrong idea, but what I’m saying is that Rthro shouldn’t be forced upon us, or else many people will stop playing, and they won’t get any money.

1 Like