Update to Roblox Licensing Program & Brand Guidelines

How can I request the badge (“on Roblox”) to advertise my experiences?

You don’t need to. You only need to request permission to use the “On Roblox” logo if you’re advertising your game on television, on a billboard, or any sort of offline advertising. If you are advertising your game on the internet, you don’t need permission.

I say how to get it

You understand

1 Like

English version:

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/article_attachments/7264842669332/English_Roblox_Badge_Usage.pdf

This is literally the definition of stupidity.

I would like the name and phone number of the executive officer who signed on the dotted line for this one.

3 Likes

oh, but they did. This whole post is all about it, and it’s just the beginning to it. plus, Roblox couldn’t careless about what you like, they only care if they produce money or not,
And forcing new stuff such as Rthro.
if we look at the past updates, Roblox already hinting about it all,

-Avatar 3D clothing is added, being update constantly

-3D clothing takes 70% of the catalog

-The “Classic” T-Shirt/Shirt/Pants is literally at the bottom list of clothing.

They already dump the ogs avatar and going forward to rthro.
it’s just that they never make an annoucenment with it until now.

2 Likes

Based off of a poll I did (before the forum mods took it down), 8/9 (27 total) people significantly disliked this update, ROBLOX is probably not going to even consider this because “I’m biased” or “I post it in wrong places at the wrong time” but this does go to show the large part of the community the corporation is going to blantantly ignore while pushing through on this update.

3 Likes

if they really do care about what we like, we wouldn’t get constant update of 3D clothing, That thing is literally FREE, IT COST EXACTLY 0,00 USD, Yet none of us is conviced to wear those, Not even the ones who have no robux, Sorry to say, but we’re at disadvantage, All we can do is to beg for roblox to stop this nonsense.
SORRY - TO - SAY, but the Quote of “Powering Imagination” is already dead. it’s all about the money now.

(Side Note: I know i’m being very controvesial right now but i’m just accepting reality. but i really do hope roblox to understand the decision they’ve made right now)

2 Likes

if they clearly know that, they should’ve state it more clear.
These things are major, both for the platform and business.

I’m not the one to speak on the effects considering how controversial I might be to some of you, but because the update is clearly negative to some effect, we must channel out our outrage at the ones who brought this upon us, not other developers who are either watching unfazed or suffering from this. I myself own a group that slightly violates this rule and I’m sure a lot of you could say the same with the experiences and groups that you own; ROBLOX will most likely not change their stance and flooding the devforum with complaints won’t hit a dent. If we want this undone, all we can hope for at the moment is the TNT solution and having the investors withdraw from investing in ROBLOX. If you think that complaining and signing petitions will do anything, then go ahead. Otherwise, ||and I hate to say it but|| our only choice is to bite the bullet. Who knows, maybe a massive developer “strike” or boycott may be formed from this, but until more investors pull from ROBLOX, we will all just have to accept the reality that ROBLOX is shooting itself in the foot.

2 Likes

Yea, but they can’t just accept a loss of 70% of the players, just because they want to force some dumb characters on us, after all we are what makes them money. Developers quit, games don’t update anymore, players quit, players don’t buy new stuff, nor from Roblox, nor from UGC, since everything WOULD be “Rthro”, and Roblox doesn’t get the money.

That was fun :smirk:. Pretty sure Roblox wanted to get dissed.

3 Likes

we’d like to talk about this, but generally, roblox wants us to keep shut in for this goofy update.
i mean you literally tried to make a post about it right?
maybe we should talk about this off platform instead.
that way we won’t be getting spied 24/7.

Roblox is trying to act like a helicopter parent. “Trust me, using blox in your game IS BAD FOR YOUR GAME”.

Developers should have the right to choose their experience name, developers are fully capable of choosing what is best for their game. Not everyone is trying to expand their game off platform. These restrictions are restricting creativity. We understand the pros and cons, just give us freedom.

Did Roblox disguise changes that they view as beneficial for them under the disguise that is going to help creators?

3 Likes

they can always start a new. what am saying is, Roblox have the option to do it.
Even if it risk the whole company to collapse, they still have the SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON up on their sleeve. and here are the community being a victim of them all, we really got no choice but to flow.

If you want to discuss more while not getting spied on during this matter then you’re going to have to take this into my DMs on Dissy. Caironesia#3754.

Guess this is banned then

1 Like

No one wants to say this is Staff’s ahocalypse, isn’t it?

1 Like

I agree im surprised a lot of developers,content creator’s, clothing designers etc. Have not come and striked against it yet . Like sure the previous updates eveyone was not mad like this so im expecting something big to happen between roblox and the community this time.

3 Likes

Doesn’t mean we have to force them. generally, Rthro sucks. you don’t even use it, and plus Roblox is about what you can do. Freely doing anything, Having no limits whatsoever, yet here we are getting slap in the face. if you enjoy rthro then good for you, but don’t force the other players to join in.

1 Like