Updated Experience Controls Now Live

Can you guys switch the spot of where chat is and move it back next to the menu also I get this weird bug on mobile where if I send a message in game the keyboard appears for a second time (idk how to explain it)

1 Like

Set your anchor point to 1,0 if I’m correct or 0,1 to anchor it to the bottom with the Topbar safe insets

1 Like

:pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

The leaderboard sucks.

2 Likes

just revert the size to 36 pixels for the love of god. 44px is literally like writing on a powerpoint slide with only text size 60 and having it displayed on a 2 meter wide display

1 Like

So much extra to display leaderboard, inventory, etc…

I hope atleast there will be an option to turn the old gui back on, because even if its “modern” it just doesnt suit a lot of games. (like we have an option for the legacy chat and textchatservice)

1 Like

As I said under the original post. Pinning the buttons was almost the only reason for waiting for this update.

5 Likes

I hate this health bar, please change it and use canvas group on it

3 Likes

it isn’t even symmetrical

3 Likes

the new feature set is great but I feel like the older design drew less attention than this new one. Overall an improvement tho.

3 Likes

i agree, it is just too big and the fully rounded edges don’t help either.

1 Like

Please add a way to remove this top bar, it’s ugly and the mouse is locked to the center of the screen, the buttons are just there to look ugly, they can’t be clicked.

7 Likes

Now just get rid of that hideous voicechat beta feature button and I’m good

4 Likes
Do you like this update?
  • No
  • Yes

0 voters

Roblox needs to unrelease this :skull:

2 Likes

I love this new UI so far but it should probably use the transparency setting like most other ui components right now its just opaque

3 Likes

:100::100::100::100::100::100: PLEASE roblox. i miss this menu so much every day it was so convenient and looked way better

Give it a week and you’ll all be over it…

Hello. I don’t think the old topbar ever unlocked your mouse and that’s the game locking your mouse so idk what you’re on about. The esc key always works for opening it.

I think his gripe is more-so with the boldness of the new ui since in his screenshot the new ui is the most contrasting thing and therefore draws your attention to it much more than the old ui.

Might just be you idk lol its fine imo

I definitely think the new ui needs some sort of transparency option tbh