Updated Experience Controls Now Live

the official websites are either bloxstraplabs or the github repository
while some websites DO use the github link, it’s better to stick with official resources

• that website puts even a guide on how to “increase FPS” or “lower ping” which is NEVER entirely possible
    yes, there are some things that CAN boost your fps, but it’s very little like 3 fps
    and you can’t even lower ping as it’s based on your internet and server

I made a post about this here:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/why-the-experience-controls-update-restricts-developers/3224179

They’ve mostly ignored these points of ours, unfortunately.

1 Like

welp… looks like there’s been some update and now even more space is taken up! yippeeee!
in all seriousness though, what was someone at roblox thinking when they added this despite all the criticism it was already getting? It looks downright terrible now.

6 Likes

Hoping there will be a toggle option to revert this!
I am already getting complaints about this UI being too massive.

2 Likes

It’s good to know why you made the icons so big! Really wish you’d’ve said something earlier…

1 Like

I don’t like it. The new health bar is hideous, the leaderboard is placed too low, and grouping everything under one Hamburger Menu is more intrusive and complicated than just having more buttons designated to individual tasks.

That being said, I also didn’t really like the previous iteration we got in 2020/2021 either. I don’t understand the thought process behind supposedly streamlining new features under one giant menu when that was never a significant issue for anyone in the first place. Oh well. Hope the new UI five years from now that nobody asks for is capable of revamping this garbage.

2 Likes

I can’t believe this buggy mess got pushed into production
Major bug that is basically a feature at this point, lets you disable this buggy mess

Reported a few months before mine and still exists:

1 Like

Don’t tell them about that bug!/j
No, but it’s genuinely super convenient being able to disable all the coreguis, especially with hamburger being unhideable now. Honestly, that bug SHOULD be a feature.

3 Likes

Apparently, the capture button is now permanently enabled ever since “The Haunt” started, the setting to hide this has been removed completely
Is there still a way to hide this or are we just gonna have to deal with more core UI elements obscuring the screen for another 2 weeks?

3 Likes

Hamburger menu → captures should hide it, you just left the option on (or its on by default) XD

3 Likes

The captures button shouldn’t hide/show the button it should take a capture and hide the hamburger menu while its taking it

1 Like

OKAYY just noticed it’s moved under the Roblox icon, this was very confusing, thank you!

Can we stop this trend of treating everyone like a mobile user? I’m perfectly capable of operating a desktop PC, I do not need an oversized, incredibly ugly, and actively detrimental menu that mimics phone GUI slapped on my screen with no option to hide or minimize it

oops, my fault, clicked the first link. we were getting off-topic so me and that one guy went to DMS.

i’ll rephrase what i mean. bloxstrap is a tool for modifying client behavior, which isnt normally provided to you. this is NOT like file explorer, this is a program you have to install yourself.

its like people keep forgetting im saying borderline, the borders being the ability to actually execute anything. The features bloxstrap provides and enables have the capability to give the user a unfair advantage over someone else, like most exploits also do. Im saying bloxstrap is similar to the idea of exploiting. You can use it properly, or not.

Bloxstrap does not and has never had a feature that could be used to gain an unfair advantage excluding the fastflags editor, and the fastflags can be tinkered with or without bloxstrap.
The two bloxstrap devs is aware that the fastflag editor has involuntarily made it a bit easier to use fast flags that could give you unfair advantage over others, but as said, this can still be done without bloxstrap. And to use fast flags that give you an unfair advantage, is the users choice to use or to not use.

3 Likes

i like thick bar more than your circular version, i’m sorry

That’s totally cool. You can have your own opinion. Maybe they could make a few different styles to pick from

well that’s also true, that’d be ideal

1 Like

wow it’s designed for 10 inch 4k monitors thanks roblox