Updated Experience Controls Now Live

same here, still old UI. anyone got a clue on why I dont have the new UI?

It’s sad because they prioritize mobile over pc and it shows, atleast let us disable the topbar, we don’t even need it

5 Likes

It’s sad because they prioritize mobile over pc and it shows, atleast let us disable the topbar, we don’t even need it

lol what?? They just made scrollbar because mobile has smaller screen than PC

yes but on pc everything shows at once and it’s so large (as evidenced by the reply before that)

1 Like

I love the new UI (disregarding the fact that the UI Design is completely out of place with all of the hard-edged menus) and all but the inability to disable the report button. Imagine opening a whole hamburger menu just for it to be the infamous report button.

There is literally no reason for a report screen to have 2 ways, you’re figuring out unnecessary things.

2 Likes

3 ways

Menu
Tab list > player > report (takes you to menu)
Report in hamburger menu (taked you to menu)

1 Like

if you guys ever love the new poopy topbar, just consider yourself as an opponent

rofl

3 Likes

Yes, i called it a borderline exploit. It creates its own launcher, not unlike some exploits in the past. There are things in bloxstrap that allow you to clip through walls and other things, we’ve seen this happening in our game, and we’ve made an anti-cheat specifically to stop this from happening. If you’re able to provide yourself an advantage over other users, its an exploit. Doesn’t have to be able to execute client code in order for something to be called an exploit. Editing fflags should be enough to realize this, the Synapse X API and hundreds of other exploits had built in functions to edit fastflags.

This is false. I assume you’re referring to FFlags, which can be used without Bloxstrap. Bloxstrap simply helps by making FFlags persist when roblox updates, instead of having to create folders again.

Also, some people need FFlags just to play the game on 60 fps in decent quality. Not everyone can afford a 4090 and a 7800X3D. Bloxstrap is not an exploit by any definition, and FFlags are built into the roblox engine.

For an example of FFlags that are beneficial, Roblox’s rendering quality decreases and gets blurry when your display scaling is greater than 100%, especially on small screens. There’s a flag to prevent this and see the game in clear quality.

I never said FFlags weren’t in roblox by default. I’m saying bloxstrap provides easy access to give yourself an unfair advantage over others, via those FFlags you aren’t normally supposed to edit.

Which is again, why i said it was a borderline exploit.
Also never said this is exclusive to bloxstrap, im just using it as an example because its widely known.

Yes, FFlags can be beneficial but they can also be malicious, EXTREMELY SIMILAR to exploits. You can use them to have an advantage and/or use them to boost your FPS or just make the experience better for yourself. What was the point in bringing that up?

And the whole noclip thing isnt false, there’s literally a guide on their page to do it. We’ve had users try to appeal bans for noclipping with bloxstrap before the system we made was in place.
(guide posted october 16th, 2024, by “Team Bloxstrap”) do one google search.

It’s already easily accessible. Bloxstrap only allows it to persist through updates.

Might aswell call the roblox client a borderline exploit

This is false and they prevent cheating fflags from being shared in their discord? This is baseless information. Yes there are noclip fflags, but bloxstrap doesn’t condone it.
Their Page

2 Likes

Like i’ve said, one google search.

This is not an Official Bloxstrap page. Pointing at it saying “Team Bloxstrap” is irrelevant if it is not on any listed official source by bloxstrap.

2 Likes

doesnt matter, the point is you can still cheat with it.

you can do the same without it lmao

2 Likes

Ah, yes, calling an application that just changes the ClientSettings.json file a borderline exploit.

An exploit is a piece of code that does a malicious action, by modifying the memory space of the desired application. This isn’t even close.

3 Likes

This is like saying File Explorer is a computer virus because you can break your OS with it.

Also, what does any of this have to do with the new topbar?

1 Like

The only word I can describe this update with is… disasterous, unfortunately.
I do like the concept and I understand the WCAG restrictions, but I feel the execution has been poor. I think there should be an option to turn the hamburger menu off - similar to the functionality of starterGui:SetCore("TopbarEnabled", false) - for many reasons. A game I’m making is singleplayer and has all CoreGuis turned off, so having just the report button uselessly stuck into a menu that takes up a sizeable chunk of the screen is obviously infuriating. Look at the gif that was put into the original post:

At this point the hamburger menu just seems obsolete and I can’t see anyone realistically using it to report someone, as the original report menu has probably just become part of people’s muscle memory since the original menu was introduced. All of this just adds up to ruining immersion in general. If my opinion wasn’t already obvious, I do hope some changes are made to it in the future.

1 Like

That is not the official Bloxstrap website and is instead made by a malicious person using the website for phishing purposes, the only official sources you can get Bloxstrap is from its github and its official website bloxstraplabs.com.

You do not have to use Bloxstrap to misuse Fast Flags, as this can still be done without Bloxstrap through playing around in the games folders. As a fellow devforum member, i request that you please thoroughly look through a topic before making a post on it that is riddled with misinformation and plain ignorance.

3 Likes

that is not even the official website :skull:
and the fact that you think it’s a cheating tool is insane

1 Like