[UPDATED LOGO] Thoughts on this logo I made?

This is a logo I made for a potential Sonic roleplay game:

(subtitled)

(UPDATE: After thinking for a while, I decided the logo was probably too “cuddly” and added a bit of gradient to reflect the bit of attitude in my game, the 3D graphics used, and style of Sonic logos. Please give feedback on them!)

Old Logo

(subtitled)

I tried to base off the various Sonic the Hedgehog logos with a cutesy feeling, reflecting the tone of my game (it is not gonna be that saccharine as Adopt Me!, it’s gonna have some of the attitude of Sonic the Hedgehog, just feel-good). However, I’m a noob at logo design (and graphic design in general), so I’m gonna need some advice from y’all.

(If you’re wondering what “Mobitsy” means, go to this link.)

FYI: I made the logo with GIMP.

7 Likes

I like how ‘cartoony’ it is, for some reason it reminds me of the Monsters Inc logo;

I like it, I would love to see the sonic game itself as well, nice job! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Really nice, but the S doesn’t seems right in my opinion. The bottom seems off as it’s smaller than the top of the S

3 Likes

I think it is intended by the font I used, which is based off the Sonic the Hedgehog logo.

2 Likes

You do not want to know how many times I revised the subtitled logo. I kept thinking the gradient is not cheerful enough and replacing the image. Color theory is hard sometimes.

And maybe the old logo is probably best, especially for a game relying on cuteness. See the Roblox logo, it’s just one color!

1 Like

I love the cartoony look to it, and the gradient definitely improved the logo. Nice job! I can see more awesome work coming from you in the future.

3 Likes

I think it it good but, to make it even better, you could add shadows and light effects.

1 Like

Maybe more like this?

2 Likes

Shiny! But the shine lines look unrealistic.

1 Like

Isn’t it supposed to be cartoony/unrealistic?

2 Likes