[UPDATED PLUGIN] - Epic UI Pack - User Interface Assets

The original post now lists the latest updates.

5 Likes

Per request, additional graphics have been added for currency!
The new graphics show stacks of bills.

8 Likes

Just wondering, are the buttons, tabs, etc, animated? Do they have a pressed variant?

2 Likes

I don’t understand how someone can say this to a plugin like this.
Do you have any idea how long it takes to design an UI, let alone the icons and the other assets?
I’m not a UI designer myself, but It sometimes takes me hours to design a decent-looking UI. I’m literally a programmer, my main job is to write code, not design. And plugins like these are a god-sent for me.

7 Likes

The buttons have a hover effect, which darkens the element slightly. You can adjust this if you want by editing the frame named Hover (located within the button).

The tabs have a different color for the selected tab. In the screenshots in the original post tab #1 is selected, for example. The colors can be easily customized using the the provided attributes for the tab element.

4 Likes

That is exactly the main goal of the plugin - to save Roblox developers weeks of time by providing a library of professionally designed UI assets and designs that are ready to go. That saved time and work is worth a lot of money when developing a game!

9 Likes

Has this issue been resolved or did you find a way to do what you are suggesting?

2 Likes

Just a note that all these questions have been addressed in my reply above on Mar 4. I also added additional documentation to make things clearer.

• Basically all elements are designed to resize to any size and still look good!

• When you first insert an element, it is placed at the same size as the preview in the middle of the screen. You can then adjust the position and size to anything that you want.

3 Likes

This plugin saved me so much time and money. Plus, the quality of the icons and UI is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much MapleMarvel for making this plugin!

5 Likes

New Update: additional icons were added to Icon Set 1:

• Added two additional audio mute icons.
  • Added two frame icons to make it easier to create rectangular frames.
2 Likes

Not everything in life is free.

3 Likes

Looks very nice and its very helpful it would be good if you also made a smaller version of this thats cheaper or the option to buy different sets that are in this package!

1 Like

Amazing plugin! will this recieve any future updates? more icon / contents etc

2 Likes

Yes, if you have any icon or content requests, then please send me a direct message in these forums of what you would like added!

1 Like

cool. Looks like I’ll be buying this once I get my game mechanics in place. Thanks for answering

An Attributes Tutorial has been added to the original post with examples of how to set the attributes in various ways.

very brain candy-ish and also pay to win stuff

would be cool if you could add some settings toggles similar to ios!
Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 4.40.23 PM

1 Like

I will see if I can get that into the next update. Thanks for the idea.

1 Like

It’s barely 10 bucks and this is a really good pack, on big marketplaces like for Unity and Unreal Engine this would have been priced for a hundred dollars.