Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

do you think sending it in .rbxm form is alright? Mine was >5kb, small enough

3 Likes

I haven’t heard anything. I will probably reapply after a month since I know I messed up my app

4 Likes

thxx for replying, same here. Goodluck on your application :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey guys, a friend of mine applied to the UGC program 5 days before I did, however he was accepted almost a month ago. I’m still waiting a response on my app, is this an error of the team reading the apps? Do I need to send another app? I’m kind of concerned and worried about not getting a response. If anybody knows anything please let me know. I worked with other UGC creators for accessory models, but really want to publish few of my UGC concepts.

3 Likes

They send responses in waves, I’m also waiting still.

6 Likes

Well it says compress it, I don’t know the reasons why it needs to be compressed but hopefully to all the best you’ll be fine since it’s only a small file size.

5 Likes

No people are getting their applications being reviewed, it hasn’t stopped just wait until you get a response, you’ll be expecting one within a few months.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting like 5 months now I hope they respond soon, hopefully saying I got accepted, also like does it really matter if u applied when they first made it open to the community because it seems that they are randomly picking applications? maybe it has to do with the verified members. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

yeah, good luck, are they accepting everyone or did they dnied anyone so far since its “always” open

2 Likes

You may need a certain level of knowledge to 3D modelling since UGC is quite competitive because lots of people want to be apart of it. I’m sure if you know how to make a good enough accessory that is unique most likely you’ll get in to do the UGC program.

3 Likes

yeah true, but i really think this is the step to make everyone able to post, which i dont agree because everyone will copy and just find random stuff

4 Likes

When will ugc allow group owners to have upload permissions like star creators. Yes i cant 3d model but It would be great to apply for upload permissions as i can hire others to model for my clothing group just how star creators cant 3d model.

3 Likes

If I am correct, Star Creators still have upload permissions and upload on their accounts under the group. That is inherent to their star creator status just as it would be if someone were a UGC creator. If group owners could upload UGC just by being a group owner, then at that point, everyone might as well have upload perms. Not a good idea by the way.

7 Likes

man I wish I had the blender files, they were on my old computer.

2 Likes

iv recently got someone to post some work of mine i wish these had been in my application instead of what i put

16 Likes

hopefully, I get UGC soon so I can post more work

5 Likes

OoO looks pretty good, good luck joining UGC
who posted it for you btw’?

2 Likes

Aww yeah! I have been training to fix my past mistakes hopefully I’ll get accepted this time

5 Likes

your suppost to have it as a zip

4 Likes

i might be accepted a roblox worker had dmed me with 1 mistake and they actually let me fix it like what a nice roblox worker they are. normally i would have gotten declined for it.

4 Likes